+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Jaleel White & Kym Johnson - Season 14

Re: Jaleel White & Kym Johnson - Season 14

I am not sure if dial idol is always right. But if he is in the bottom two, I think TPTB wanted him off the show. They chose imho to let him talk about the incident that did, or did not happen, and let the voters decide his fate
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think it worked out as it should've... the worthless tabloid gossip was a non-factor.

But this guy really needs to stop wearing long jackets, because it makes it look like he's hardly moving.
    Last edited by fireflyer; 04-12-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, I thought they did a darn good job this week.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I just saw a commercial for a new reality show on SyFy called, Total Black Out, and Jaleel will be the host. It looks like Fear Factor in the dark. Perhaps he is using DWTS as a launch pad for this new show which premiers on April 25th; coincidence or not?
    jucamer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I just saw a commercial for a new reality show on SyFy called, Total Black Out, and Jaleel will be the host. It looks like Fear Factor in the dark. Perhaps he is using DWTS as a launch pad for this new show which premiers on April 25th; coincidence or not?
    Sounds reasonable, to me!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

During rehearsal, he looked moody, like he had checked out and given up.. Kym had to pry something out of him.Or maybe he was just giving the camera the evil eye. Once he was on the dance floor, he seemed to let go a little. I just don't care for him, if he left tonight it wouldn't bother me.
    -Andy Rooney-

If he left tonight, I would cheer. Then let Kym and Val dance together for the remainder of the show.
    jucamer likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Though Jaleel was clearly the better dancer last night in the DO, I was sad to see him stick around.

While I'm sure all the rumors about the "fight" have colored my feelings somewhat, I don't think I'd be liking him now even without hearing them. He seems increasingly creepy and like he doesn't quite know how to behave. His weird crying a few weeks ago is only one example. And I did notice how he puts his hand on Kym's rear when they aren't dancing and she moves it.

Hopefully, he'll be gone soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Though Jaleel was clearly the better dancer last night in the DO, I was sad to see him stick around.

While I'm sure all the rumors about the "fight" have colored my feelings somewhat, I don't think I'd be liking him now even without hearing them. He seems increasingly creepy and like he doesn't quite know how to behave. His weird crying a few weeks ago is only one example. And I did notice how he puts his hand on Kym's rear when they aren't dancing and she moves it.

I just dont care for him .If he had left last night, I wouldn't have cared. I think his fan base is dwindling. He might go next!
    ness likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post

I couldn't agree more. I just don't like his attitude. I am not happy with the judge's getting to pick who goes for the next 3 weeks. This is to ensure that their favorites stick around and the people AMERICA voted for are gone.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread