+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I loved Mark and Katherine's Rhumba. It was so beautiful! I loved the costumes, her hair, and the amazing poses she was able to get into. She looks like a professional dancer and exhibits grace and beauty in her personality too. I think she is really good for Mark. She has so many of the qualities that he needs to develop and mature into. I hope that she influences him in a good way because he really is an excellent dancer and choreographer .
    I watched it again on-line, she really is stunning .I read a great article where she said she is very nervous, she never thought she would be on DWTS dancing.I am so glad she is, she is a class act.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Katherine is such a show-stopper. Even Mark half-naked couldn't detract from Katherine's dance. Well okay I did notice his sexy back at the beginning, and his chesshire-cat grin, but I still watched Katherine.

p.s. I still haven't noticed whether Mark is wearing spatz or not. I feel good that I don't see it!!!! I love Katherine, she is doing GREAT! And I think she and Mark are having such an enjoyable time together. Thank goodness she didn't wind up w/ Maks.
    Living likes this.

Katherine is such a show-stopper. Even Mark half-naked couldn't detract from Katherine's dance. Well okay I did notice his sexy back at the beginning, and his chesshire-cat grin, but I still watched Katherine

I think Katherine is beautiful. I have been a fan of hers for a long time The one thing this girl is not- is icy! she is filled with passion. Having said that, I think she is also a perfectionist. She is always in control when she sings, control of lighting, control of her voice and the way she wants it to look.I don't blame her, this is her livelihood .When it comes to dance, I think she has had to try and let go of all that. She needs to let go, and let her ability to dance take over. It was evident in rehearsal when Mark said lets take a break, that her work ethic is extremely strong, but sometimes she can be technically very very good, and then she loses the fun part of dance. .I think Mark( regardless of what anyone says) has been the partner she needed to have. If she goes tonight, I will miss her. But I think she can safely say she has done well from start to finish..and some of her moments on DWTS have been breathtaking. I hope she doesn't go, but I don't think anyone is safe this week
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 05-08-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

I am so glad you were safe. I cant wait to see you next week( minus any wardrobe malfunction) even if you did handle it well.I think Mark and you have more fans than you know! and I hated to see you in tears last night.I hate to see any of them in tears

Congrats in making it to the semi finals
    ilja likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Katherine got an great mix of dances for the semi-finals. I think she is ideally suited to the Quickstep which is a very English dance. She is terrific in hold and her athleticism, stamina and precision should serve her well in this dance. I just hope she gets a decent piece of music and that Mark puts together some good choreography that showcases HER. Although I didn't expect it at the start of the season Katherine has also done very well with the fast Latin dances, scoring 29s on the Samba and Cha Cha and getting the high score of week 2 with her Jive. I expect her to do well with the judges this week and hope the viewers will reward her performances appropriately.

Mark has gone from brat to d-bag in my eyes. I thought I saw his knee make contact last night, but the slo-mo tonight confirmed it. Where his knee knocked against her thigh with force would be enough to send a spasm to her glutenous maximus. What makes him a d-bag is that after he said he didn't have enough arm extension to get over her, he ended by saying his mind was a blank. A Blank? Just admit you were the cause of her injury! URGHHH! Looks like the ballroom has a new bad boy.
    karalott likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad View Post
    Katherine got an great mix of dances for the semi-finals. I think she is ideally suited to the Quickstep which is a very English dance. She is terrific in hold and her athleticism, stamina and precision should serve her well in this dance. I just hope she gets a decent piece of music and that Mark puts together some good choreography that showcases HER. Although I didn't expect it at the start of the season Katherine has also done very well with the fast Latin dances, scoring 29s on the Samba and Cha Cha and getting the high score of week 2 with her Jive. I expect her to do well with the judges this week and hope the viewers will reward her performances appropriately.

She tweeted she was amazed she was still in this- that her doctor gave her a good going over, and a clean bill of health!
    -Andy Rooney-

That whole thing was just so weird. The way he kept saying, "I've got you; I've got you" when she was standing there having recovered and there was nothing to get really. It seemed like he was shaken and was reassuring himself more than her at that point. I couldn't tell without a slow-mo, but I kind of thought last night that he had made a misstep. Turns out it was true. How sad that he couldn't have publicly reassured her that she had done nothing wrong and it was his mistake.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think his choreography suits her well .She enjoys dancing with him . At least he can choreograph
    His choreograph is fine as long as he has a good partner. Wonder how great he would be with some of the celebrities Tony has had?
    AZChristian likes this.

+ Reply to Thread