+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

Re: Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas - Season 14

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont think he has ever warn them has he. Val has
    She was referring to Maks wearing his shirt open, not wearing spatz.

Maks can go shirtless every dance as far as I am concerned lol.
    AZChristian and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    She was referring to Maks wearing his shirt open, not wearing spatz.

Maks can go shirtless every dance as far as I am concerned lol.
    Yes, it was mentioned by someone else upthread, about the shirt

Each to their own
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't have a problem with any of the guys showing off their chiseled chests. I don't get why that would ever pose a problem, unless you were in a group of guys and were the only one dressed that way, just like Mark and his spats.
    Florimel and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

If the costume is appropriate for the particular dance, and most of them are, I don't care one way or the other how much they show or how much they cover up, male or female.
    mesachick likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance View Post
    I totally agree with you. Mark is acting "different" this season and I was thinking there might be some puppy love going on. He has been a great partner with Katherine, she is beautiful and I have so enjoyed their dances.

So I read further down, Mark has a girlfriend, so who knows. I just see a difference in him than I've seen in the past.
    I hope he doesn't change too much. The haters might like that, but he has fans that like him just the way he is
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad View Post
    Katherine has the Paso Doble this week...can be done in a couple of different ways. The man always is the matador, but the woman can take on two different roles. She can either play the bull or the cape...Unfortunately I don't think a fierce bull interpretation suits Katherine's personality well. Personally, if I were Mark, I would have Katherine play the cape. With her graceful flowing arms and her ability to float across the dance floor this could be really effective.
    Interesting, thanks for sharing. Having read that, imagine the reviews she would get if she did take on the bull role, and was able to execute it well: She'd be perceived as rising to a challenge vs taking the easy road. Going above and beyond.
    ness likes this.

Looks like the tabloids are at it again. Now they have Katherine and Derek getting flirty.
    Cheryl Cole's ex Derek Hough has the hots for Katherine Jenkins - 3am & Mirror Online

Oh no, that would really blow my theory about Mark & Katherine... unless both guys are into her. That could drive a wedge between the two best friends.

I'm enthralled by Derek, and I look at Katherine in awe and wonder, but I don't know if I'd like the pairing. Katherine behaves in such a gentille, understated way. Derek is more of a ham. Do the two types mix successfully?

And, just curious what the article's author meant by all the Cheryl Cole hangups. I don't even know who Cheryl Cole is, but now I wonder what her hang-ups are, and does she really have them or is she being trash-talked?

I think that every single guy associated with the show that is even close to her age is probably infatuated. Heck, if I was in that position I probably would be too. The single ones have the option of flirting with her. If I understand her position correctly she wants to dance and get away from relationship issues right now after just getting un-engaged. It can't hurt her healing process to have a bunch of hot guys chasing her.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad View Post
    I think that every single guy associated with the show that is even close to her age is probably infatuated. Heck, if I was in that position I probably would be too. The single ones have the option of flirting with her. If I understand her position correctly she wants to dance and get away from relationship issues right now after just getting un-engaged. It can't hurt her healing process to have a bunch of hot guys chasing her.
    I think she loves learning to dance. Once again , another season anther romance
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread