+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Maria Menounos & Derek Hough - Season 14

Re: Maria Menounos & Derek Hough - Season 14

Dring the Brooke interview after their dance on Monday, Brooke was talking about kiss during dance, asked something like "Derek, was it good?" Derek mubbled something. Note to Derek: WRONG ANSWER

Derek made a hand sign and said it was okay He was joking around and having even more fun.They are a fun couple.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I sure hope Maria & Derek get better at keeping situational awareness during rehearsal so Maria doesn't get hurt again. She seems like a fun person and I am enjoying their performances.
    ness likes this.

If they were "in love" I doubt that Maria would have asked her boyfriend for permission to kiss Derek.

The Clicker - 'Dancing' star Maria Menounos asked boyfriend for permission before kissing Derek Hough

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    If they were "in love" I doubt that Maria would have asked her boyfriend for permission to kiss Derek.

The Clicker - 'Dancing' star Maria Menounos asked boyfriend for permission before kissing Derek Hough
    She doesn't act like she has a boyfriend. None of the dancers or celebs do, just because people are dancing together why do they need to be so touchy feely in-between dancing?

Just imaging seeing people in work that are on the same team cuddling in meetings etc. weird.

I remember seeing Melissa Gilbert jump up and wrap her legs around maksim's waist to celebrate not being eliminated. Where else would that be appropriate?
    maude~flanders likes this.

I don't think Maria knows how good she is. I also think she is dancing hurt, I am pretty sure her ribs still hurt (and her foot.) Although she is dancing through the pain, they still manage to look very very good. Derek is one heck of a professional, seeing the 20/20 special he is on top of every little thing they do, every thing

This wasn't their best dance, it certainly wasn't their worst
    ilja likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I like Maria and enjoyed their dance. I think she has natural talent and always keeps up with the routines which are harder than some. She may have had a tiny slip up, but I have seen lots worse and the judges tend to ignore them for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I like Maria and enjoyed their dance. I think she has natural talent and always keeps up with the routines which are harder than some. She may have had a tiny slip up, but I have seen lots worse and the judges tend to ignore them for others.
    I had to watch again, I wasn't sure where slip up was. (Nice recovery.) I didn't think she would be as good as she is, she works hard. I really like her
    -Andy Rooney-

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78 View Post
    She doesn't act like she has a boyfriend. None of the dancers or celebs do, just because people are dancing together why do they need to be so touchy feely in-between dancing?

Just imaging seeing people in work that are on the same team cuddling in meetings etc. weird.

I remember seeing Melissa Gilbert jump up and wrap her legs around maksim's waist to celebrate not being eliminated. Where else would that be appropriate?
    That's so funny! On the 20/20 show later, that showed behind the scenes, they had a shot of Mark sitting with Katherine behind him and she was looking over his shoulder with her chin against his shoulder, kind of like if you were kissing the back of your partner's shoulder. I could just see that in a board meeting!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to Maria and Derek in the marathon. They were tapped out so early. It was hard to see what was going on as to why they went out. They later made a comment that they were a "mess" in the marathon. Did anyone see anything? She does seem to be dancing hurt to me.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to Maria and Derek in the marathon. They were tapped out so early. It was hard to see what was going on as to why they went out. They later made a comment that they were a "mess" in the marathon. Did anyone see anything? She does seem to be dancing hurt to me.
    Maria said she messed up( badly) before that she apparently tweeted she was sick, had a fever or something. Not a good week for them .They left the marathon early for being the judges fave
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread