+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes

Thread: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

If Maks can be on his best behavior, hopefully the judges can return the favor. Melissa seemed nervous tonight and I definitely think that affected her performance a little, but overall, I was more impressed with her cha cha content than some of the others. At least she was moving and not standing in one spot or having her pro dance around her. I'm thinking it was a compliment when the judges said it was a difficult routine. Maks must not have been kidding when he said he thought she could hold her own. I thought she deserved at least the same score as Maria, who I was a bit let down by. Hoping for Melissa to come more out of her shell and to nail the quickstep next week. I gave these two all my votes tonight.

I especially loved Maks baring his chest week 1 and not making some of us wait for it
    jucamer likes this.

you know what was so funny ...that during DWTS ....Little House on The Pairie was on the tv on another channel..it was the episode where her infant brother died and she ran away to the mountain to try to get god to take her and send her brother back....gosh she looks the same
    jucamer likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Melissa, please close your mouth when listening to the judges! Such an unflattering pose on such a pretty face...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Melissa was definitely nervous and it affected her performance. She was a little stiff, but I think she is going to do great
    karalott, Florimel and Alexxxx like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Did anyone else notice Maks slip during their dance? I rewatched it several times. They cut to a different camera rather quickly, but I clearly saw him slip. It goes to show how hard this is when a pro can lose his footing.

Besides that, I enjoy Maks but I thought their dance was sort of boring. I expected to like it more than I did.
    karalott and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Did anyone else notice Maks slip during their dance? I rewatched it several times. They cut to a different camera rather quickly, but I clearly saw him slip. It goes to show how hard this is when a pro can lose his footing.

Besides that, I enjoy Maks but I thought their dance was sort of boring. I expected to like it more than I did.
    I was a bit bored by them. I didnt see the slip , I will have to check. As for being nervous, they were all nervous. Maybe next week will be better.I think the judges scored Maks and Derek lower, as they know they already have fans.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post

I, too, thought I saw him slip briefly. Otherwise, I quite enjoyed them. A good first dance.
    Alexxxx and jucamer like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I thought she was older than 47. I dont think her plastic surgery and botox etc has worked very well. She doesnt need to do all that.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I hope she stops making references to Little House on the Prairie. She did it 3 times last night. That was a long time ago. Who are you now? I think she and Martina will be ther first to go.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I didn't notice Maks slip last night, but in watching clips today, he did at the end when he dipped Melissa. I do worry Melissa may be an earlier than expected exit, but I don't think she'll be the first to go. It's hard to say, since everyone danced so well last night (even the worst dancers were good). I'm pegging Martina as the first to go.
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread