+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes

Thread: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

A FB post from Maks:

Safe to assume that if @MelissaEGilbert and I are in the 'dance duel' tomorrow, we'll get kicked out by the judges! Please keep her in!!!

Yep!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I'm sorry but you have to be blind to not see what is happening on DWTS & I stopped watching 2 weeks ago. This season is set-up for it to come down to Katherine, William & Donald to be the final 3 with Donald going out 1st. Moe, Larry & Curly started over scoring starting week 1. After that there was no going back to any semblance of normal. I fail to feel any connection with Katherine; too icy princessy for my tastes. William does not make my blood boil like Maks. I LOVE Donald but once he improved too much he started to be underscored.
    It is a nice day here so I will be spending my evening tonight reading 50 Shades of Grey & not DWTS.
    I know Melissa isn't the best dancer, but she's giving it her all and improving. I think no matter who Maks is partners with gets the cold shoulder from the judges (*coughBrandycough*). The judges just cannot stand him and he knows that he is not the golden angel of the group.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I never complained that much about Melissa's dancing or her work ethic. Is she the best or most improved this season, no but I still like her. I adore Maks so anybody he dances with gets my votes. IMHO he should have taken last night off & let Val dance with Melissa but as much as I hate to admit it Maks ego won't allow it then again if I were he neither would mine. I think he needs to take a season to rest his injuries which (will make me sad) and hopefully come back next year with an absolute ringer for a pro. The Stooges will never like Maks. I wonder how they would have scored him if he were partnered with Nicole???

This season was set-up for Catherine to win & that is why I have grown frustrated with this whole show.
    karalott, march, Florimel and 3 others like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I never complained that much about Melissa's dancing or her work ethic. Is she the best or most improved this season, no but I still like her. I adore Maks so anybody he dances with gets my votes. IMHO he should have taken last night off & let Val dance with Melissa but as much as I hate to admit it Maks ego won't allow it then again if I were he neither would mine. I think he needs to take a season to rest his injuries which (will make me sad) and hopefully come back next year with an absolute ringer for a pro. The Stooges will never like Maks. I wonder how they would have scored him if he were partnered with Nicole???

This season was set-up for Catherine to win & that is why I have grown frustrated with this whole show.
    Oh no, I agree with everything you said in your post I quoted. I was just stating that Maks isn't blind to it and deserves more than he is getting from the judges.
    Florimel, jucamer and Debb70 like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I love Melissa and Maks together. I think he really appreciates her work ethic and lack of drama. He really holds onto her. I think he respects her like a loved family member. I hope they don't go tonight but honestly I don't want any of them to go. If I absolutely had to pick someone it would be Jaleel. I really want to see Maks and Melissa dance at least one more week PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Oh no, I agree with everything you said in your post I quoted. I was just stating that Maks isn't blind to it and deserves more than he is getting from the judges.
    Oh I know. I LOVE Maks & only watch because of Maks. Shirtless makes the experience so much better. Once he is gone I normally lose interest. I do kind of don't like his ticked-of eye rolls, comes off as immature even if I do agree with him. The Stooges will never score him high...EVER! I want to see him get healthy & get paird with someone who has dance experience. Then again the "judges" would say he didn't get enough out of her & give them 6's.

The idiots overscored from day 1 & can not escape that fact.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I love Melissa and Maks together. I think he really appreciates her work ethic and lack of drama. He really holds onto her. I think he respects her like a loved family member. I hope they don't go tonight but honestly I don't want any of them to go. If I absolutely had to pick someone it would be Jaleel. I really want to see Maks and Melissa dance at least one more week PLEASE!!!
    I dont think they are going home. I am not sure who the bottom two will be, but if they are in the dance off they wont go home ( jmho)

I also dont think its set up for Katherine to win, right now I think it could be Donald, or Maria, or William. Melissa did better in the team dance. She really should have danced with Val this week. I understand egos etc, but your partner should come first, her needs are more important( or his)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I hope she stays tonight too and then we will get one more week. They won't make the double elimination next week. Just one more week, that's all I want.........
    combatcutie likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yea...bid is at $1,1000 for an hour. That would not include the cost of a flight & hotel room. I think I will pass. *LOL*
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread