+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 323
Like Tree737Likes

Thread: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

  1. #171
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,682

    Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

    A FB post from Maks:

    Safe to assume that if @MelissaEGilbert and I are in the 'dance duel' tomorrow, we'll get kicked out by the judges! Please keep her in!!!

    Yep!

  2. #172
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,786

    Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I'm sorry but you have to be blind to not see what is happening on DWTS & I stopped watching 2 weeks ago. This season is set-up for it to come down to Katherine, William & Donald to be the final 3 with Donald going out 1st. Moe, Larry & Curly started over scoring starting week 1. After that there was no going back to any semblance of normal. I fail to feel any connection with Katherine; too icy princessy for my tastes. William does not make my blood boil like Maks. I LOVE Donald but once he improved too much he started to be underscored.
    It is a nice day here so I will be spending my evening tonight reading 50 Shades of Grey & not DWTS.
    I know Melissa isn't the best dancer, but she's giving it her all and improving. I think no matter who Maks is partners with gets the cold shoulder from the judges (*coughBrandycough*). The judges just cannot stand him and he knows that he is not the golden angel of the group.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  3. #173
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,056

    Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

    I never complained that much about Melissa's dancing or her work ethic. Is she the best or most improved this season, no but I still like her. I adore Maks so anybody he dances with gets my votes. IMHO he should have taken last night off & let Val dance with Melissa but as much as I hate to admit it Maks ego won't allow it then again if I were he neither would mine. I think he needs to take a season to rest his injuries which (will make me sad) and hopefully come back next year with an absolute ringer for a pro. The Stooges will never like Maks. I wonder how they would have scored him if he were partnered with Nicole???

    This season was set-up for Catherine to win & that is why I have grown frustrated with this whole show.
    karalott, march, Florimel and 3 others like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

  4. #174
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,786

    Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I never complained that much about Melissa's dancing or her work ethic. Is she the best or most improved this season, no but I still like her. I adore Maks so anybody he dances with gets my votes. IMHO he should have taken last night off & let Val dance with Melissa but as much as I hate to admit it Maks ego won't allow it then again if I were he neither would mine. I think he needs to take a season to rest his injuries which (will make me sad) and hopefully come back next year with an absolute ringer for a pro. The Stooges will never like Maks. I wonder how they would have scored him if he were partnered with Nicole???

    This season was set-up for Catherine to win & that is why I have grown frustrated with this whole show.
    Oh no, I agree with everything you said in your post I quoted. I was just stating that Maks isn't blind to it and deserves more than he is getting from the judges.
    Florimel, jucamer and Debb70 like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  5. #175
    FORT Fogey Tobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,236

    Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

    I love Melissa and Maks together. I think he really appreciates her work ethic and lack of drama. He really holds onto her. I think he respects her like a loved family member. I hope they don't go tonight but honestly I don't want any of them to go. If I absolutely had to pick someone it would be Jaleel. I really want to see Maks and Melissa dance at least one more week PLEASE!!!

  6. #176
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,056

    Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Oh no, I agree with everything you said in your post I quoted. I was just stating that Maks isn't blind to it and deserves more than he is getting from the judges.
    Oh I know. I LOVE Maks & only watch because of Maks. Shirtless makes the experience so much better. Once he is gone I normally lose interest. I do kind of don't like his ticked-of eye rolls, comes off as immature even if I do agree with him. The Stooges will never score him high...EVER! I want to see him get healthy & get paird with someone who has dance experience. Then again the "judges" would say he didn't get enough out of her & give them 6's.

    The idiots overscored from day 1 & can not escape that fact.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

  7. #177
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,741

    Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I love Melissa and Maks together. I think he really appreciates her work ethic and lack of drama. He really holds onto her. I think he respects her like a loved family member. I hope they don't go tonight but honestly I don't want any of them to go. If I absolutely had to pick someone it would be Jaleel. I really want to see Maks and Melissa dance at least one more week PLEASE!!!
    I dont think they are going home. I am not sure who the bottom two will be, but if they are in the dance off they wont go home ( jmho)

    I also dont think its set up for Katherine to win, right now I think it could be Donald, or Maria, or William. Melissa did better in the team dance. She really should have danced with Val this week. I understand egos etc, but your partner should come first, her needs are more important( or his)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #178
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,682

    Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I love Melissa and Maks together. I think he really appreciates her work ethic and lack of drama. He really holds onto her. I think he respects her like a loved family member. I hope they don't go tonight but honestly I don't want any of them to go. If I absolutely had to pick someone it would be Jaleel. I really want to see Maks and Melissa dance at least one more week PLEASE!!!
    I hope she stays tonight too and then we will get one more week. They won't make the double elimination next week. Just one more week, that's all I want.........
    combatcutie likes this.

  9. #179
    8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,609

    Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14


  10. #180
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,056

    Re: Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

    Yea...bid is at $1,1000 for an hour. That would not include the cost of a flight & hotel room. I think I will pass. *LOL*
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.