+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Roshon Fegan & Chelsie Hightower - Season 14

Re: Roshon Fegan & Chelsie Hightower - Season 14

Yes, he can dance, but he's yet to do any real ballroom. There was almost zero samba in his dance and way too much hip hop, which does not belong in ballroom, except possibly for the freestyle. I like Chelsie, but I won't miss Roshon when he's gone.
    jucamer likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I just enjoy this kid I dont care if he's with Disney or whatever, he works hard and it pays off! They make me smile every time

mandmmom2 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

This kid grates on my nerves. He is just too annoying for my liking. I didn't think his dance was that fantastic last night. Yes it was good, but not gush worthy IMO
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

He grates on my nerves too... though at this point, not nearly as much as Sherri did. And if this was solely a dance competition, there would be no way Roshon would've been in the bottom 2.

I suspect this near-miss will rattle him a little and he will get more serious about learning the dances, rather than renovating the dances. He is cocky and attention-needy, so he needed a good shake-up. He also appears to be a hard worker, and I have liked him more since his Michael Jackson/afro week. And this week I think they looked adorable performing as a prom couple. My hope for this week is that he stops the antics, fully commits to a new style of dance, and wows us all.

Since I admire Derek's choreography more than anyone's, I wish Derek could choreograph a routine for Chelsie & Roshon... I think it'd be a knockout performance. Chelsie isn't strict enough w/ Roshon, she lets him jeopardize himself.

Since I admire Derek's choreography more than anyone's, I wish Derek could choreograph a routine for Chelsie & Roshon... I think it'd be a knockout performance. Chelsie isn't strict enough w/ Roshon, she lets him jeopardize himself.
    Good point!
    -Andy Rooney-

Now....that would be an interesting twist to this show...have a different pro choreograph a dance for another pro and his/her partner....
    ness and fireflyer like this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

He danced well last night, but he is just so annoying to me. I feel bad for Chelsie b/c I think she has it in her to be a great choreographer
    Florimel and jucamer like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't find him annoying in the least.I think he is really giving it his all. I thought their dance last night was pretty darned good, and unlike some, whose choreography is stagnant, Chelsie brings new and delightful to the floor.
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought he danced well, but something about him annoys me. He is a hard worker, but he still annoys me and I don't really care for him. I liked Chelsie on SYTYCD and think she is doing a great job
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I thought he danced well, but something about him annoys me. He is a hard worker, but he still annoys me and I don't really care for him. I liked Chelsie on SYTYCD and think she is doing a great job
    Well he's very hyper. Len was right, he needs to step back a little and enjoy himself. It was a little too frantic, but on the whole I thought he was good. I love Chelsie.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast