+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Sherri Shepherd & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

Re: Sherri Shepherd & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 14

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Why is she not liked? Because she's loud? I don't watch The View so please tell me!
    Well, since you don’t watch The View your question is understandable.

There are various reasons.

Sherri often acts like a buffoon deliberately and to get attention and laughs. Not only loud screaming, but bugging her eyes, alternating better regular diction and ghetto-talk. She often has what has been referred to as a (xxxx – begins with “s”) eating phony grin.

She constantly interrupts whoever is trying to talk – and continues to do it despite being told “let me finish”.

She is anti-interracial relationships.

She is anti-homosexuat.

She frequently talks about being a Christian, the bible, etc, yet many things she does contradict that claim.

She lies – for a long time Sherri played the horny divorcee “gotta get me a man”, “can’t find anyone to date” . . .even throughout 2010. Then, all of a sudden she comes back from Christmas vacation announcing she was engaged and showing a ring. Many speculate she bought it herself because her fiancé now-husband is an unemployed writer who she hired to be her manager.
    She talks about now being able to afford this and that, yet her salary at The View is estimated to be over $1M, and she also earns money from her roles on 30 Rock, Newlywed Game host, substitute host on Who Wants to be a Millionaire, and movies. She played the ‘poor struggling single parent’ card for a long time. Of course, she will earn a nice chunk from DWTS.

She frequently refers to her wigs, boobs, vagina, and sex life, usually while bugging her eyes.

She has stated, on many occasions, that before Jeffrey she had mutiple abortions and has inferred she used abortion instead of birth control.

When her wedding was approaching (August 2011) she made a video of her and her friends doing a dancing production number . . .it was really awful.

Several times a week for the past several years on The View she tells some Jeffrey story and mimics his voice and it’s supposed to be cute – it gets tiresome.
    Last edited by tango7; 04-08-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Well, since you don’t watch The View your question is understandable.

There are various reasons.

Sherri often acts like a buffoon deliberately and to get attention and laughs. Not only loud screaming, but bugging her eyes, alternating better regular diction and ghetto-talk. She often has what has been referred to as a (xxxx – begins with “s”) eating phony grin.

She constantly interrupts whoever is trying to talk – and continues to do it despite being told “let me finish”.

She is anti-interracial relationships.

She is anti-homosexuat.

She frequently talks about being a Christian, the bible, etc, yet many things she does contradict that claim.

She lies – for a long time Sherri played the horny divorcee “gotta get me a man”, “can’t find anyone to date” . . .even throughout 2010. Then, all of a sudden she comes back from Christmas vacation announcing she was engaged and showing a ring. Many speculate she bought it herself because her fiancé now-husband is an unemployed writer who she hired to be her manager.
    She talks about now being able to afford this and that, yet her salary at The View is estimated to be over $1M, and she also earns money from her roles on 30 Rock, Newlywed Game host, substitute host on Who Wants to be a Millionaire, and movies. She played the ‘poor struggling single parent’ card for a long time. Of course, she will earn a nice chunk from DWTS.

She frequently refers to her wigs, boobs, vagina, and sex life, usually while bugging her eyes.

She has stated, on many occasions, that before Jeffrey she had mutiple abortions and has inferred she used abortion instead of birth control.

When her wedding was approaching (August 2011) she made a video of her and her friends doing a dancing production number . . .it was really awful.

Several times a week for the past several years on The View she tells some Jeffrey story and mimics his voice and it’s supposed to be cute – it gets tiresome.
    Yikes! Glad I don't watch it then. Thanks for the recap!

FORT Fogey

Thanks tango7! I didn't know all of this. Anti gay and anti interacial marriage is enough for me to change my mind! I don't watch The View regularly and missed this.

Sure.
    The above iare not just "I heard" rumors. I have actually seen Sherri do/say these things on The View.

(minor correction to other post - "she talks about not being able to afford . . ."

Not only is Sherri anti-interracial marriage, she is against any type of interracial dating.

Oh - I forgot a few:

Sherri maintains that the earh is flat.

Sherri DEFENDS Chris Brown. Yep. Several times. Says people needs to get over it.

Often when Sherri is a guest on another show, she enters and wiggles hre body/shakes her boobs, grinning. (I have seen her do this on Jay Leno and Nate Berkus . . nauseating.) On The View she has said she used to shake her boobs in Jeffrey's face.

Also, before I post this I want to make it clear I am pro-choice and I am not inciting nor will I participate in an abortion debate/discussion. However, Sherri really soulds ignortant in this article.

Sherri Shepherd: 'I Had a lot of Abortions'
    Last edited by tango7; 04-08-2012 at 05:44 PM.

FORT Fogey

I heard her the day 'the earth is flat' thing went down but she corrected that in a later show saying "Of course I know the earth is round!" I think she had a lapse of understanding the conversation the first time.

I didn't like the start. On the judges table, ,meh. Aways a stupid move imho. She looked a Little lost .I think she is out of her comfort zone and out of her league. I enjoy Sherri usually, not tonight, and their costumes were
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Ugh, I don't know what the judges saw last night that they were gushing about. I didn't like her dance (Love Val though) Sherri is another that just annoys the crap out of me.
    Florimel and Coco46 like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I know of Sherri only from the Newlywed Game, which she seems to do okay with.

The problem with her on DWTS is the same problem Wendy Williams had--their strength is not their dancing, but their personality, but you can only feature that personality on so many dances and it gets old quick.

Dial Idol has been pretty off so far this season, but curiously they have her in the top spot for this week. Must be a lot of people calling.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm so disappointed at this result I enjoyed Sherri, but I never watched her on The View. Besides, it was nice seeing a tried and true fan of the show that didn't get blindsided coming in and complain at every turn about how hard it was. And, of course, I'm bummed Val is gone. I hope the show doesn't give up on him since he had two early exits as a pro (last season can be explained, who knew who Elisabetta was?) I heard Sherri was concerned after her scores and judges comments last night. While I can agree she was overscored the last couple of weeks, I think the judges made a big mistake this season starting everyone off so high. Then this happens and the celebs can't figure out why they're going backwards. Here's the link to Val and Sherri on Kimmel. Val seems even more disappointed and regretful than he did last season. I remember he didn't have that kind of chemistry with Elisabetta. He seemed very genuine in his disappointment and believing he let Sherri down.

Sherrie Shepherd & Val Chmerkovskiy on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 1 - YouTube (Part 1)

Sherrie Shepherd & Val Chmerkovskiy on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 2 - YouTube (Part 2; BTW, this is the clip where they show Sherri's son last night covering his ears as the band murdered sang Queen)
    tango7 and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Sorry, but I am not sad to see her go. She was more annoying than anything. She wasn't a great dancer. Her last dance was more walking than anything. I'm more upset that Val isn't going to be dancing every week
    Florimel and Critical like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast