+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: William Levy & Cheryl Burke - Season 14

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: William Levy & Cheryl Burke - Season 14

What a sexy dance and I have to disagree with Len when he says it was raunchy. Definitely not raunchier than Derek & Maria's dance the other week.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Borrrring. Time to dance William, they were overscored for their non dancing. Groping and swaying isn't dancing
    norealityhere likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Cheryl needs to give William more content. He needs to give more to a dance than just stand there and put his hands where Cheryl tells him to. I don't think it is fair to give points for just looking good and being sexy. I remember Giles and he did both.

I agree, nothing but the hotness( or as my daughter said last night hot mess) needs to stop. He just stood there, I think he could still be in pain, but given Maria's injuries he should suck it up ! all these men who cant dance because of an injury, take a look at this girl - no excuses men
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, nothing but the hotness( or as my daughter said last night hot mess) needs to stop. He just stood there, I think he could still be in pain, but given Maria's injuries he should suck it up ! all these men who cant dance because of an injury, take a look at this girl - no excuses men
    Gladys just stood there. William did move around but this is a dance that is all about the woman, there really isn't much for the man to do in this dance. I personally hate this dance. I wish they would get rid of it. It's nothing but the female gyrating all over the male (doesn't matter who is doing it....pro or celeb, it's still an awful dance).

He did the exact same step to the side, sway hips to the side, extend arm to the side moves that all the male pros do when they do this dance. I just watched it again and this time I saw him actually dancing. Not sure what more he could have done and it still be a rhumba.

Here is Louis doing the dance, same moves that William did (although Louis looks much better doing them lol). Rumba Dancing Professional - YouTube
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 04-24-2012 at 09:18 PM.
    combatcutie likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I know Gladys just stood there, I said she would be the one I would choose to go home.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 04-24-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think William looks bored. He and Cheryl are a mis-match. I think she's doing him a huge disservice by just making him turn on the sexy and hoping that'll get him the votes. Gilles was more sexy, and she gave him more to do. I was glad CA actually called them out last night, but I don't expect that to last. They never should have lasted as long as they did in the marathon dance. He did less dancing there than in his rumba.

And Len's a hypocrite, but maybe in the script next week he says he was wrong about William being too raunchy. He and Cheryl have the VW next week.

Maybe William is just not learning the moves that easily. Maybe Cheryl has to keep it simple because he can't do the more difficult stuff in a polished manner.

But I am really bored of Cheryl over-playing the sexy. It's really embarrassing, for the show and for William and for everyone watching.
    karalott and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Fogey

I like them. A lot.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I'm still totally enoying the William eye candy, but I agree that Cheryl needs to bump up the content.
    J.D. and ilja like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread