+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: William Levy & Cheryl Burke - Season 14

Re: William Levy & Cheryl Burke - Season 14

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Yeah, that Cuba comment of CA's was the stupidest thing this show has aired, and they have aired some pretty stupid stuff in the past. The shallow ogling and ridiculous judges critiques are already tiring. I might skip a few weeks. There's nothing new.
    I know with the Cuba comment. If she wants to go let's send her.
    And on the premier show ... didn't she say "thank you God for letting me be a part of this show" ... or something to that effect?
    She gushes like a teenager. She is well stocked with stupid.

And Bruno sometimes acts like a dog getting ready to hump.

I know some of it is their "shtick", but don't they ever watch the shows back and see how very foolish they look?
    karalott and mandmmom2 like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

CA thanked ABC for her job. ^^^ Her gushing is tiring and not cool. It implies that she will score the hot guy higher.

Okay now lets talk about this hot guy. He is an excellent dancer. I am old enough to be his mother so he is out of drooing territory or maybe it is me who is out. Cheryl has been a favorite of mine since day one.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Yeah, that Cuba comment of CA's was the stupidest thing this show has aired, and they have aired some pretty stupid stuff in the past. The shallow ogling and ridiculous judges critiques are already tiring. I might skip a few weeks. There's nothing new.
    Much like taking a break from a soap opera, you probably will tune in and it'll pick up right where it left off. The judges will be the same, Brooke will be the same, the singers as bad as ever, and the contestants getting the same comments and scores. Only difference is to play up how hot William is, they may pay those tween girls to rush the stage and chase him around. You know, in case we at home forget how sexy he is. He does seem uncomfortable with all the oogling.

The guy is smokin' hot, no denying that, but what I like is how humble he is. He's a sweetie and personality long outlives looks. That said...I don't mind if his shirt isn't buttoned...lol
    karalott and Shoepie like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

The guy can dance & he puts on a great show. What's wrong with that? That's what I watch this show for.
    The fact that he's easy on the eyes is a bonus. If you've got it, flaunt it.

The only thing I'd like to see change is for the judges to put a little more emphasis on his dancing & showmanship rather that his hotness.
    Florimel and Living like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I “kinda” get CA’s comment – but, without getting all political or too OT, anyone who knows anything about life in Cuba does not want to go there. Many people have died trying to leave.

Who is John Galt?

Atrocious comment from CA. This young man is not only lovely to look at, he is sexy, sweet, and a darn good dancer. I did not realize he was from Cuba, but now that I know about his humble beginnings, I have more respect for his ability to rise above poverty and make something of himself (without an entitlement mentality). Good for him. I hope he wins and is my new favorite.
    Florimel and Coco46 like this.

I find it ironic , after panting after him for 3 weeks. CA now says- " Don't let all this( waving her hands at the screaming ladies) get to you.Try and remember the dance "
    He made a lot of mistakes, Cheryl overcompensated and danced frantically all around him.He looked lost . Not as good this week.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

CA is a moron. She was one of the people that were HOT for him and now she's telling him to not let it go to his head. What a moron!!!

Anyway, the dance wasn't as good as it could have been. He seemed to have forgotten a lot of the steps. I hope this doesn't mean he is going home. I would like to see him redeem himself
    Florimel and ness like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I think he probably needs to free up more practice time. William moves extremely well and I think he can bounce back up to the top of the board next week.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread