+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: William Levy & Cheryl Burke - Season 14

FORT Fan

Re: William Levy & Cheryl Burke - Season 14

Another rehearsal video of their 'Quickstep'. I'm really liking this guy not just for his good looks but his likable attitude. He seems so down-to-earth and a quick learner. Can't wait to see him do the Argentine Tango, Paso Doble and Rumba. Hopefully, he does not get voted off quickly.

Cheryl is a good teacher , so she will get the best dancing out of him - no doubt.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

William is a pleasure to look at and I hope his dancing will live up to expectations. I think he was more surprised at the ovation and reception he received than embarrassed by the reaction to his sex appeal. I've seen photos of him dressed in as little as the laws allow, modeling pictures I think), so I doubt there is or will be embarrassment on that score. I am eager to see him do the paso.
    karalott likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

He doesn't need to be undressed, he can dance without being half naked and he can look really good doing so.He did seem( as someone else said upthread) a little embarrassed. Thats good to see imnsho

He has modeled with nothing but a hat, this is DWTS, and hopefully he wants to prove he can do both
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I thought he did a great job and he is definitely easy on the eyes. Cheryl is a great teacher and will get great results out of him.
    Florimel likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

He is constantly degraded and objectified by the other cast members. It is starting to get offensive. If all these "pros" were talking this way about a female, it would never be allowed.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I have nothing against William, but it's getting old the way they stereotype the token contestants. William's the unknown foreign actor, which we've had before, he's good looking, and either has his fan club bused in or the producers pay a bunch of tween girls to scream their heads off everything his name is announced. He has the judges doing what they do for one or two contestants every season. He has Cheryl for a partner. It's just nothing new. I feel like the judges will ever be bowled over by his 'hottness' or be amazed at how he can scale sexy back. Bruno's an egotistical laughingstock. So is CA. William isn't the first good looking guy to ever grace the stage (I think some have been better), and some pros can give him a run for their money in the looks department. But I've never heard them be so crazy like they're treating William.

I did enjoy their dance tonight, although I think 9s and the 10 were too high. But it balanced out by everyone else being overscored. I love the salsa, and would love to see it be more of a regular dance again. Though yet another reason I hate story week is the dance styles are all over the place and lopsided. And did CA say tonight she wanted to go to Cuba, after William talked about what his family went through trying to escape from there? I know she didn't mean any harm, but it'd be nice if she'd think 5 seconds before opening her mouth. Even following along at work, since I can't watch the show live, I can already hear and picture how the judges are acting and talking. And I'm usually right.

Yeah, that Cuba comment of CA's was the stupidest thing this show has aired, and they have aired some pretty stupid stuff in the past. The shallow ogling and ridiculous judges critiques are already tiring. I might skip a few weeks. There's nothing new.
    karalott likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I agree with you guys. I think all the oogling is starting to make him feel odd. Yes, he is hot, but he is also a good dancer.....let's focus on that please!!! I thought he did a great job last night
    karalott likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Yeah, that Cuba comment of CA's was the stupidest thing this show has aired, and they have aired some pretty stupid stuff in the past. The shallow ogling and ridiculous judges critiques are already tiring. I might skip a few weeks. There's nothing new.
    Well said . I may join you, or just FF through those I am not that keen on.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread