+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Are you all happy with this season 14 cast

Re: Are you all happy with this season 14 cast

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Wasn't it Maks who was playing coy before the line up was announced....giving the impression that he would not be back, that he had not gotten an invite??

And Brooke is still there... **sigh**.
    Yes, but doesn't he do that every year? I wonder why.

Yes Brooke is still there, I was hoping Carson would have taken her spot
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I wasn't aware of that as much in previous years....I figured he was going with the line since he caused such a commotion with his talk about it being "his show". OMG, the fans were supposed to think...they kicked him off and everybody would rise up in protest LOL.

I wasn't aware of that as much in previous years....I figured he was going with the line since he caused such a commotion with his talk about it being "his show". OMG, the fans were supposed to think...they kicked him off and everybody would rise up in protest LOL.
    I thought he did it last year, maybe not, I dont care either way. He did apologize for his statement didnt he? , he is just an employee like everyone else.
    I often mute Bruno, he's over the top for me. I Also thought Brooke might be replaced, but Tom handles his hosting duties very well
    -Andy Rooney-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wasn't it Maks who was playing coy before the line up was announced....giving the impression that he would not be back, that he had not gotten an invite??

And Brooke is still there... **sigh**.
    I don't know if he was so much playing coy as he was actually not sure whether he was coming back or not. It seemed like he didn't know until the last minute this time. Usually, the 'will he or won't he' comes from Maks not sure whether he just wants a season off or not. But I think that tends to get blown out of proportion by the media and fans (or haters). Maks is just the messenger and is being honest. I'd rise up in protest, but I'd still watch And hope something would strike the 3 stooges egos (or at least CA).

I echo your comments on Brooke. Hopefully she got a little co-host crash course in the off season. I hope they have Carson back to do some filler segments. It seemed like he kept her on her toes since there was a big outpouring from fans saying he needed to replace her.

'Dancing with the Stars' ('DWTS&#39 2012 Premiere for Season 14: Exclusive Rehearsal Footage - YouTube

Here's a video from GMA this morning, going behind the scenes with Cameron Mathison. Cameron says he believes this is the single best season ever in regards to dancing. Going by this clip, William looks amazing, as does Donald. Can't wait for tonight, especially after last season I wonder if next week with 2 harder dances will shake it up. May be a very surprising first elimination. I'm really loving the drama free cast, and there's no one I'm anxious to see leave first.

what a great link!!
    I hope its drama free, they all work so hard.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm also happy for a new season to start, and glad they go two weeks before an elimination. Even if there are no personnel changes in co-hosting or judging I still hold out hope that the co-hosting will be better and that the judging will be more reasonable. I don't have any reason to believe this will be the case other than the fact that these areas were obviously lacking last few seasons and I have to believe the producers gave it some attention even if they didn't feel it necessary to change personnel.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post

I echo your comments on Brooke. Hopefully she got a little co-host crash course in the off season. I hope they have Carson back to do some filler segments. It seemed like he kept her on her toes since there was a big outpouring from fans saying he needed to replace her.
    There has been talk for so long about her very apparent lacks as a co-host. The use of Carson really made it clear last year what a co-host should be doing....but she is back which make me think somebody in power thinks she is doing a great job.....regardless of the very vocal fan base saying otherwise.....interesting.

Heard Sherri Shepard got into trouble by taking dance lessons early>
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Heard Sherri Shepard got into trouble by taking dance lessons early>
    I don't think she got in trouble by the show. There was a photo of her (one photo that I'm aware of) leaving one of the Chmerkovskiy studios in December, but people ran with it as though she'd be training with Val since. I think it's a mountain out of a molehill situation myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789