+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: *Dancing With the Stars 14 (Spring 2012)* Spoilers & Speculation

Re: *Dancing With the Stars 14 (Spring 2012)* Spoilers & Speculation

I find Maks rude, to the judges and his partners .Every season we have will he or wont her, why?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff
    I 'd be fine with Sherri (hey better her than Hasselbeck, right?)
    If you put it that way, then yes, I would prefer Sherri. /whiny voice. Buuuut do I have to? lol

Yeah, if Perez is on the show, the meaning of "star" is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Literally.

I'd love to read Maks' blog if he wasn't competing. His opinions would be must-read for me, they would be less biased than if he was competing. He is my fave pro on this show and always has been.

Guiliana. Meh. That girl is way too thin, I don't think she could handle this competition. Besides, isn't she busy enough with her job and her own show? I thought she really wants a baby? I'm sorry, with all she already has on her plate she won't conceive with all the pressure she puts on herself.

Jack Wagner?? Oh yes, I'm on board for that! *DROOL* Alllllll I Need. Anyone remember that song?

Maria Menounos? Yeah, she'd be awesome too. Very pretty, hope she doesn't end up with Mark tho. That would suck.
    KatesMom likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Jack Wagner?? Oh yes, I'm on board for that! *DROOL* Alllllll I Need. Anyone remember that song?
    I do, I do!! I had that song on cassette tape and listened to it all the time (how sad is that?)!! I am all about Jack!
    JunkieGirl likes this.

FORT Newbie

TV Guide for next wk is out and lists the entire cast minus one...
    Meliss Gilbert
    Jack Wagner
    Sherri Shepard
    Maria menunos
    Gavin DeGraw
    Donald Driver
    Roshon Fegan
    Jaleel White (Urkel)
    Martina Navratrola
    William Levi
    Catherine Jenkins

Forgive the spelling errors, I don't have a copy of the new tv guide. This is heresay. The article says the final spot (should be female) was not available when they went to print.

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    I've had enough of Maks v. Carrie Anne. Guess the ratings love the drama, but I'd just as soon have only one or the other return.

Hmmm which one would I rather see leave........

Quote Originally Posted by badora View Post
    TV Guide for next wk is out and lists the entire cast minus one...
    Meliss Gilbert
    Jack Wagner
    Sherri Shepard
    Maria menunos
    Gavin DeGraw
    Donald Driver
    Roshon Fegan

Jaleel White (Urkel)
    Martina Navratrola
    William Levi
    Catherine Jenkins

Forgive the spelling errors, I don't have a copy of the new tv guide. This is heresay. The article says the final spot (should be female) was not available when they went to print.

OMG - I don't know who half the people are (bolded above) This show is really scraping bottom
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    OMG - I don't know who half the people are (bolded above) This show is really scraping bottom
    I dont either.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Hopefully CA drops whatever she has against Maks and stays out of whatever tiff he's in with Len or Bruno. I'd get rid of CA regardless of whether Maks was back or not; she does nothing for me, is the most inconsistant, and the most bias. I think all the judges have their faults, and Bruno can be quite mean (or make no sense with his metaphors and karate chopping he does with his arms), but he can give constructive criticism better than Sgt. Lift Police. Somebody sent me a link to the recently completed Polish version of this show, and there were lifts all over the place in their dances. Some intentional, others were merely a foot coming off the floor. But it made the dance that much better. SCD also doesn't have a big issue with lifts. I wish the show would tell her to get over it, but I continue to feel like it's the only thing she knows how to critique, if she wants to ding a couple she can use that (and if she doesn't she can ignore it and defend herself on twitter), and it obviously creates drama among the couples and fans. I hope there's no drama like there was last season at all, over Bruno's remarks and Chaz getting upset, or Mak vs the judges and the edit he got with Hope. Hopefully this is more like season 10 and 12, drama free, fun, carefree, good dancing, and hopefully (what I want more than anything) is an unpredictable season.

Kara - there has to be some boy toy on this season for CA to over

I know 5 of those names. By "know" I mean that I said "oh yeah" after I googled them. Other 6 never heard of, even with help of google. Guess that's about par for the course.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

And they almost made it without the cast being spoiled

Yeah, this is a pretty pitiful cast. DWTSGossip recently listed Catherine and Martina as being rumored; never heard of them, but I figured they were just a bunch of red herrings thrown out by the producers to keep people talking. Who and who? Actually, who to almost everyone. I see Maria, Sherri, Jack, Jaleel, and Melissa getting by based on fanbase. I feel like they're making it obvious based on that who they want to ensure a quick exit and who they want to stick around.

Hopefully Val and Maks get one of the ladies listed above so they can stick around. Maria should be the right height for them. So I'm thinking, based on height, Derek and Mark (ugh) get Melissa and Sherri (ugh, again, since those 2 will probably be around close to the end-and will no doubt be gushed upon by the judges to be better than they are if they get those 2). In googling some of these names, it seems like the same cookie cutter cast (Disney star, Latin American model, token older star, nostalgia, Disney, football...)

The last two seasons look A-list compared to this group. Really show, this is the best you can do? I'm going to hope this is false.

Kara - there has to be some boy toy on this season for CA to over
    She makes it obvious every season she's got the hots for Derek. Me? I'll take Maks. Maybe he turned CA down and that's her big tiff.
    Last edited by karalott; 02-27-2012 at 08:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread