+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 273
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,772

    Re: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Ricki and Derek, up . . .

    Oh, he's NOT being Mr. A-hole towards her in rehearsal, huh?

    Derek REALLY needs to 86 the face fur.

    It.

    Just.

    Does.

    NOT.

    Suit.

    Him.

    Love their tango, too.

    Bet they had to seriously take her costume in.
    I think it's because Derek has that kind of boyish look, so when he grows the beard, he looks like a kid trying to look more grown-up instead of a guy his own age.

  2. #32
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,151

    Re: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I think it's because Derek has that kind of boyish look, so when he grows the beard, he looks like a kid trying to look more grown-up instead of a guy his own age.
    THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!

    THAT'S what's so wrong about it!

    THANKS, Tilden!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

  3. #33
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    I wonder if Cheryl didn't want to do a dance that centered on a specific theme. Of course, that was early on, so it could show just how far Rob came. Didn't like it as much as Ricki's.

    Bruno said he's shown everyone that he's improved beyond expectations, CA thinks it looks like everything comes easy to him now, Len says his little slip shouldn't matter (Len?!), and he has the best footwork of any guy he's ever seen on this show (I think Len took a little nip). Not as glowing as Ricki's review. J.R. next.

  4. #34
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21

    Re: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    running upstaires is dance?

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,772

    Re: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    I like that shade of green--but that better not get a thirty, because it's just not that good. I thought Rob's hand on hip thing and the finger flicks looked a little affected, and he did appear to slip at one point.

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,772

    Re: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Seafox View Post
    running upstaires is dance?
    CA cried when Chaz did it.

  7. #37
    FORT Fanatic TIA__MA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    671

    Re: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Rob's going to prove he is the finals-the final winner/.

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,772

    Re: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quick, someone check Len's eyesight--he thinks Rob has the best footwork of any guy ever of the show? No way on earth that's true.
    karalott likes this.

  9. #39
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,151

    Re: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I wonder if Cheryl didn't want to do a dance that centered on a specific theme. Of course, that was early on, so it could show just how far Rob came. Didn't like it as much as Ricki's.

    Bruno said he's shown everyone that he's improved beyond expectations, CA thinks it looks like everything comes easy to him now, Len says his little slip shouldn't matter (Len?!), and he has the best footwork of any guy he's ever seen on this show (I think Len took a little nip). Not as glowing as Ricki's review. J.R. next.
    I agree.

    I thought it was very nice, indeed, but I have to give it up to Ricki and Derek on that tango.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

  10. #40
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Quick, someone check Len's eyesight--he thinks Rob has the best footwork of any guy ever of the show? No way on earth that's true.
    I guess someone else is looking for a cameo spot. Even Cheryl didn't seem to believe that.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.