+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/22 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I'll be DAMNED if The Lord of the Overdance doesn't have those spats on, AGAIN!
    I wonder does he SLEEP with those things?!
    Maybe they're not really spats... maybe he had them tattooed on his feet!
    karalott, ness and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I hope next season there's no 'boy to man' or 'girl to woman' storylines.
    Maybe next season there'll be a 'girl to man' storyline. Oh, wait . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Thank God all the judges look like themselves. I took a nap this afternoon and had a dream CA was dressed like the evil queen from Snow White and Bruno was dressed as Igor from Frankenstein. Len was just dressed like Len. CA cackled maniacally and gave someone a two. Other than that, I don't remember anything.

I blame the stuff I'm taking for a sinus infection....
    So - are you gonna share with the rest of us or not??

Thanks to all of you for your great live commentary! I appreciate your observations and spoilers! I agree that more of Carson would make this show much better!
    karalott and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Win or lose, I'm happy for her, 'cause she really has opened up like a blooming flower this season.
    (How long have you been waiting to use that comment to match up with your "blooming avatar"?)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

CONGRATS JR & KARINA!!!!!! *Squeals* I'm so happy for JR! He certainly deserved to win as he was the most consistent throughout the season, embraced love of dance, was highly entertaining and an inspiration to many. He is a beautiful soul and it was awesome to watch him dance, with beautiful lines and shaking those hips. *sigh*

Rob has to be pretty happy with 2nd place. He came a long way from week 1 and put in a great deal of work, making strides week to week.

I was switching back and forth from XFactor so I was shocked that Ricki went out in 3rd. I said that last night and a F2 with Rob vs. JR was more exciting. Ricki should also be proud of herself as she did well throughout the season and achieved things that she didn't think were possible. That girl has always been gutsy so I'm not surprised that she made it as far as she did.

The highlights of this episode were:

David stealing the mirror ball and running around behind Tom and Brooke. Hilarious.

Carson's dance to Vogue. His dream of dancing with a Chmerkovskiy on national TV. Awesome!

Any moment Carson was on screen.

David and Kym/Chaz and Lacey's dances. David was very good, sharp and controlled. Chaz let loose, had a good time and it showed. Both of them seemed so happy to have been part of the show/family, and gained so much confidence. Love that.

Overall, I thought it was a great season. I always do. It's a TV show and entertains me for 10 weeks straight, so I'm a happy camper. At the start of the season I have certain people who I think I'll like, some who I won't. Sometimes those faves aren't as great as I wanted them to be, sometimes I find enjoyable performances from those that I never expected plus I get to watch hot guys with no shirts and tight pants. What more could a girl want?
    karalott, TIA__MA, Moontat and 2 others like this.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I wonder if the whole "I like 'em chunky" was just Chaz's way of sticking it to Bruno for his comments about Chaz's size? Like Chaz was saying, "I don't care if you think I'm heavy. Some people like heavy."
    That's exactly how I took it. Everyone gave him crap all season about his size and he turned it around and had fun with it. And having Lacey's dad, who's also a chunky man, made it even better. I liked the dance. It was 4th best of the night. For technique David and Kristin owned the "also ran" group.. But for fun and personality, I give the nod to Carson and Chaz.

Seeing the also rans made me really wish Kristin had been paired with Maks so we could see what she really could do. She also would have likely made it longer with Maks. She's a better dancer than Hope and look how far Hope made it (likely on Maks' coattails). I honestly think if Kristin had been paired with Maks that she'd have still been there this week. I do not think she'd have won, but I do think she'd have been interesting.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

FORT Fogey

I keep picturing what must be being said at the after show....

"Hey!"
    "Tom said I could."
    "Look, Carson, just because I do it to him after every dance doesn't mean you get to do it to me."

"Brooke must be really drunk. She just asked a busboy what he thought of his scores."

"CA put down that paddle! Haven't you heard? Rob's not a boy anymore, so you really shouldn't try and spank him."

"Bruno, really, we believe you worked for him. You don't have to show us the moves from the Elton John video... again."

" I hear the bartender went to USC too."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    So - are you gonna share with the rest of us or not??
    I don't think it can compare to Len's stash--I'm not hallucinating badly enough to think Rob has better footwork than any male celebrity who's ever appeared on the show, and I still don't think the band or singers sound very good.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Having Insta-dances be the very last thing people see in a season is about the dumbest idea I can think of. Why not let the couples end on a better note, with a really polished routine?
    I understand your viewpoint completely.

Yet, I also see the other side... What better way to determine who has actually acquired the most skills than to force them to dance unrehearsed? If they practice over and over and over, all we get to see is who is the better "performer". But if they're allowed no practice at all, then we truly see WHO HAS LEARNED TO DANCE.

+ Reply to Thread