+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: 11/21 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/21 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Mark will probably run up and hoist Derek on his shoulders even if he doesn't win, because he won't be able to understand how someone who isn't named Hough or Ballas could win.

Speaking of busy lines, I just had trouble accessing this board, because the site was too busy.
    THIS. Seriously made me LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    They were sitting in the front row with Val and Hope. I guess they aren't boycotting the show tomorrow!
    oh ok, thanks

FORT Fogey

I think we're not seeing the great freestyles of past seasons, because they're trying to work on four dances instead of two, including one that's an insta-dance, which is likely scary. In the past, when they did two dances, at least one of them was one they'd done before. Now, only a quarter, rather than a half, of the dances are ones they've done before. Even for the best dancers of the season, that's a lot.

Maks just tweeted:
    Had fun with @iamValC , being sandwiched between @hopesolo and @kirstiealley ! Was my first time watching the show from the ballroom!
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Sorry, Ness. If the audience likes it, it probably means that the judges won't.

I can't believe Rob got a 30 for the freestyle. And I haven't even seen it. He smiled, shaked his booty, clomped around a little ... was his hand planted on his waist this time like most of his other dances?
    *Sighs, shakes head.*

True.

TOO true.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Anybody know what the song was that Jr and Karina danced their freestyle to?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Anybody know what the song was that Jr and Karina danced their freestyle to?
    Whine Up by Kat Deluna

Part of me wants to be angry that CA's megacrush is leading the scoreboard, but at this point, it is so ridiculously predictable that all I can do is laugh. That, and hope that J.R.'s fans kick major booty in the voting. Their freestyles may have been scored the same, but there was no comparison for me. Cheryl's choreography for that dance is not what it once was in its early days, and it's not just because she has less talented partners (the Gilles fiasco is my first example). J.R. and Karina's freestyle was in a league of its own, and it was my favorite freestyle in a while! The last one I liked this much was Donny & Kym's Broadway freestyle, and before that, Helio & Julianne's hodgepodge, racing freestyle.

Ricki and Derek's freestyle was meh, but then again I have never really liked any of Derek's freestyles. Actually, I've also never liked any of his finalist partners, ha! It does seem like Ricki must not be pulling in the votes, so they have given up trying to fix things for her. There's still tomorrow night though, meh.

At the end of the day, I simply don't believe that Rob can win. I don't believe his built in fanbase could legitimately beat J.R.'s fanbase. I already thought it was a joke that the three bozos fawn all over him and prop his sorry hide up, but when I heard him interviewed last week on Extra w/Cheryl, it confirmed it for me even more. If your mother has to be "brought in" to make you not yell out really horrible language towards Cheryl and to not talk to the female dancers "like they're hookers", there are really no other words necessary for me to explain WHY this brat shouldn't win. His excuse? "I was just getting in character." (FTR: Cheryl shared that lovely story about CA's personal dreamboat either Wed., Thursday or Friday; can't remember). I can't be the only one who hears stuff like that and is also aware of some of his behavior on E! shows. Dance competition or not, I think a lot of people (aside from the general Kardashian haters) are turned off by him overall and still see him as a schmuck. I can't see a majority voting for him over J.R., or Ricki for that matter.

Mark will probably run up and hoist Derek on his shoulders even if he doesn't win, because he won't be able to understand how someone who isn't named Hough or Ballas could win.

Speaking of busy lines, I just had trouble accessing this board, because the site was too busy.
    In Mark's defense (oh how it pains me to type that...) he was in the front row as well tonight (same row as Maks, but other side of the aisle, on the far end) and he seemed like he was behaving himself every time I saw him. He stood up to clap for J.R. and Karina at the end of their freestyle and was cheering them on during it.
    Last edited by VAgirl79; 11-21-2011 at 10:02 PM.

CA tells them to consider her "blown." Talk about a poor choice of words. Besides, hasn't she been the one doing the blowing with regard to Rob all season?
    *tries to keep a straight face... can't manage it*

<snicker, snicker> LOLOL!
    TIA__MA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    Whine Up by Kat Deluna
    Thanks, TIA!

+ Reply to Thread