+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: 11/15 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/15 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I read the article linked on here about Hope not wanting to do any interviews. Her tweets say something totally different. How she would have loved to have been on Kimmel or GMA to officially thank everyone. And that she and Maks wouldn't want to cheat their fans and it wasn't their decision. And how she wished they would have shown more of their positive moments but she didn't get to choose what was shown.

Quote Originally Posted by heartsaflutter View Post
    I read the article linked on here about Hope not wanting to do any interviews. Her tweets say something totally different. How she would have loved to have been on Kimmel or GMA to officially thank everyone. And that she and Maks wouldn't want to cheat their fans and it wasn't their decision. And how she wished they would have shown more of their positive moments but she didn't get to choose what was shown.
    Just read them. Par for the course it sounds like they were hosed again. I think that is the cherry on top of the treatment they received over the course of the season, but whereas the packages could be edited, live programs cannot (only delayed). Guess TPTB were too worried about what might get said.

Just read Hope's tweets and all I can say is WOW. The show really did manipulate EVERYTHING. They want to be sure the negative press is out there and nothing is done to dispel the story they have created. I would be so angry! Someone on another site mentioned that they didn't give the video montage for them last night nor did they give them very much time to speak.
    Again, WOW.
    karalott likes this.

I just read Hope's tweets too. Why is it that ET, Extra, or Access Hollywood haven't done an interview with Hope and Maks? If I were Hope, I would want everyone to know that I wasn't the one who refused to be on Jimmy Kimmel or GMA. A lot of people don't follow her on Twitter. I certainly don't and would not have known what she said if it weren't for FORT. I am sure that ABC and DWTS would rather Hope just go away at this point, but she is being trashed by the media right now for something that she did not have any control over.

I will say, though, that I wished that she and Maks had never said what they did after their dance, since they were mic'd up and knew that it would end up being shown by the producers. It only made things worse and might have even garnered some sympathy for Carrie Ann in the process. What a mess!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Maks just tweeted:

Would never disrespect fans by not doing press! Was told not to. And would have loved to be on Kimmel or GMA! Y'all know I like speaking
    I don't see how this could garner any sympathy for CA. It reminds me last season how they didn't replay the "pussy" comment from Bruno, ushered Ralph and Karina off quickly when they got eliminated, and didn't talk to them during the finale like they did for everyone else. Obviously the show knows they're in the wrong, or they have something to worry about.
    Florimel, TIA__MA, Moontat and 2 others like this.

Upthread my comment was that it was clear that Hope was rightfully in 4th place. I'm shocked that some disagree with that. Eveyone has their own opinion. Sorry if I made an incorrect assumption. I just disagree that Hope was even close to the other three. Rob has come a long way in improvement and as much as I detest his family, I have to admit that he looked great in the group dance in which he gained more points than the others. IMO he really did deserve that.

In the end it doesn't matter. It will blow over. I recall how upset I was when they got rid of Ralph (Karate Kid). I thought he was treated poorly, but it worked out.

The only big complaint I have is Brooke. I wish they would replace her with Carson.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Upthread my comment was that it was clear that Hope was rightfully in 4th place. I'm shocked that some disagree with that. Eveyone has their own opinion. Sorry if I made an incorrect assumption. I just disagree that Hope was even close to the other three. Rob has come a long way in improvement and as much as I detest his family, I have to admit that he looked great in the group dance in which he gained more points than the others. IMO he really did deserve that.

In the end it doesn't matter. It will blow over. I recall how upset I was when they got rid of Ralph (Karate Kid). I thought he was treated poorly, but it worked out.

The only big complaint I have is Brooke. I wish they would replace her with Carson.
    I'd be fine with Hope going out 4th if she didn't go out the way she did-and I blame part of that on the way the show treated it, just like they did with Ralph. They couldn't have made it more obvious they wanted her out, just like Ralph. Why? To ensure they get who they want in the finals and not who the fans want? It's becoming the same old song and dance, and eventually, viewers will tune out for good. Already the show is stale from the same choreography and songs, to the judges comments and playing favorites, to the edits the pros get and the types of partners they receive. The judges looked stone faced and grim when Hope finished her paso. They had the same expression when she finished her AT. CA called Maks out for supposedly smiling when he didn't. Then they get upset because Hope calls them out. The judges were mean to Chaz and Carson. I'll even say Len went too far telling Nancy it was her time to go.

Rob's improved with his footwork-I'll give him that. But his dances this week were not 10 worthy. CA has an obvious obsession, as she does with her favorite pros and other celebs she lusts after. His arms looked stiff and he only seemed to look good when he was in hold with Cheryl. His hips looked funny and stiff. And he has that same smile on his face every week during every dance. Most of the dances the judges have fallen down in shock over were him walking around and Cheryl dancing. It's like a repeat of last season, where they had to ensure Chelsea (sorry, Mark), made the finals, even if it meant taking out fan favorite Ralph. Hope may not be a Ralph type of favorite, but I don't blame her or Maks for their attitude or outburst. They were just saying what a lot of us are feeling. I don't see why the 3 stooges deserve respect or to be treated as a holy trio when they don't return it. But, until ratings decline even more (as 18 million isn't anything to cry about), nothing will be done. And the show will just find another Maks next season to ruffle the feathers and cause controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Maks just tweeted:

Would never disrespect fans by not doing press! Was told not to. And would have loved to be on Kimmel or GMA! Y'all know I like speaking
    I don't see how this could garner any sympathy for CA. It reminds me last season how they didn't replay the "pussy" comment from Bruno, ushered Ralph and Karina off quickly when they got eliminated, and didn't talk to them during the finale like they did for everyone else. Obviously the show knows they're in the wrong, or they have something to worry about.
    Just looked at his Twitter and it looks like that post has been removed. I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    Just looked at his Twitter and it looks like that post has been removed. I wonder why.
    Must be ABC got ahold of it I wonder if Hope's is still up.

Nope, her's is still there. Maybe Maks took it down after making sure people saw it and spread it. We know he's not shy about saying what he's thinking at the very moment But later he might have realized it could hurt his brother's chances (or his own) of returning to the show, if that's what they want.

can we replace Brooke with Ms Piggy?
    karalott likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread