+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: 11/15 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/15 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Why am I not surprised about the bottom 2?

I really didn't like this season even when it began (although I was quite surprised/happy when Tony got a great partner, but we all know what happened), I loved last season everyone was so likeable, but they killed it as soon as they rigged it for Mark to get in the finals. I don't know why I bother to watch anymore this season IMO, has got to be the worst. I can't stand the judges (esp CA/the idiot), can't stand the favouritism and I can't stand the rigging.

I'm so sick of the judges pretending not to notice the obvious mistakes their favourites does, but nitpick those who are not.

OMG I can't believe I can't stand someone more than Derek, and her name is Carrie Ann

God someone should make an app for the iphone called "Punch Carrie Ann Inaba" that would make my day

Oh yeah, can someone tell me about Ricki? (I skip their dances) people are saying she's become really obnoxious and is faking emotion when they dance...does she?

Btw a big congrats for Karina and J.R. for making it in the finals!!! <3<3 You guys derseve it after the treatment Karina got last year especially, which we all know who should have been in the finals.
    karalott and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Please, PLEASE shoot the singers!
    Ha, the '80s song "The Warrior" by Patty Smythe just popped into my head. ("Shootin' at the walls of heartache, bang bang! I am the warrior".) Give it a listen. Would any of these ballroom type dances be suitable for that song?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Yeah, they couldn't have made that more obvious about Ricki and Derek being in the finals, based on Len's comment. And telling Derek not to mess it up and do it properly. I know Derek has his fans, but I hope he's gone next season, or at least not here at this point in the competition.
    Ha ha, I kinda liked that part of tonight's show: Len harrassing Derek while he's 2 seconds away from the music starting and trying to concentrate. Woulda been funny if Len tripped him up a little. I like seeing the playful side of Len because usually he has to play the crotchety character, and we forget he's a real person underneath the character.

I feel for all of you. I gave up watching this show to pick a favorite along time ago. It has never been about the best dancer and foolish me used to think that. I know some that quit watching the season that Emmitt Smith won over Mario Lopez and did so cause he had improved the most. Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay if you say so... Mario and Karina were the best the judges even said to Mario that they are harder on him because of his dancing ability. Now please tell me how is that fair. At the time he was up against Cheryl one of their favorites. IMO Mario danced circles around Emmitt but still lost... That was how many years ago and it still hasn't changed.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I knew they'd put J.R. in jeopardy, just for the drama. Of course he's in the finals, how stupid do they think the viewers are?
    I understand your comment, but actually at that point in the show I started to worry. Hope's younger fanbase must be magnanimous, while JR's fanbase is probably veterans and grown-up women. Who's gonna hit redial a billion times: young girls, or men and old women?

BUT I DO think JR deserved to be passed through based on his season's repertoire of performances. If he could get up to full speed in 6 days, he can dance Ricki & Robootie under the rug. Still, 6 days of rest is not what he'll get. Instead he'll face 6 days of pounding on that ankle. Stick w/ it, JR!

I think feel badly for the pros who haven't won, yet. Those are the people who work the hardest but are never rewarded because guess what? They either aren't the judges favourites or they don't have a great partner.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Karina and Maks in the bottom 2 - even more drama!
    Karina was teary when standing next to Ricki/Derek, waiting to hear who was still in jeopardy. Perhaps she dreaded having to go against Maks to see which of them makes it to finals vs eliminated.

Or maybe she just really really wants to get a win.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    show me a celeb on this show that did not go vote shopping? Nancy did a half hour every friday on her show and gave out the number to vote for her and tristan. We know Cher did her tweets for Chaz. Nothing different. Apparently Rob is not allowed to do the same thing as the other celebs. smh
    Apparently you didn't notice I said any of the celebrities. I know they all did in some form or fashion - and I've been critical in other threads of Nancy using her show for the same reason. Thing is - E! probably had the number on all day, which wouldn't surprise me. And as VAgirl said, I had a bigger issue with the lying about Bieber phone number. If the show was under the same guidelines as other game shows (which they're not), Rob's family would be in major trouble for fraud.

My opinion still remains the same though - I don't care who Rob is, he's just a bad dancer and IMHO honestly shouldn't have been in the final three. I think there were better dancers all season - even Hope for most (not all though) of the season was better.

Finally watching the show ... at least Len told CA that Maks didn't do anything, but then he had to add that they were nice. Alrighty then.

CA is truly the one that needs to go home ... and probably best to stay away from any soccer games, those fans are passionate.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I was so happy with the results tonight!! When the season started, I expected Hope to be my favorite because my family was glued to the television for the women's world cup and I really liked her. But, she turned out to be a whiney poor-sport who had no grace under pressure. She quickly became my least favorite and I am sick of Maks' hissy fits, so I've been hoping for her exit for quite a while now! Yay!!! Now, I will enjoy the remainder of the season, because I don't care who wins at this point.
    fireflyer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread