+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: 11/15 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/15 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

[\QUOTE=Fanny Mare;4396897]Bingo![/QUOTE]

Me thinks your a Kardashian!
    karalott, Moontat and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Oh, I forgot the Muppets were on tonight. Okay, so Anna, the Muppets, and Maks. While they are there, can Miss Piggy snatch the mic from Brooke and show her how you really co-host?
    Karalott, you should be a writer, that would've been funny to see.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Actually yes imo they are. Nancy actually wanted to be there. Hope has this woe is me attitude. If you wanted this you would have worked your fanny off like Rob and Nancy!!

Diva - Of course you're entitled to your opinion But that is NOT the way I saw it - Hope tried her best but they wouldn't give her any credit. And Hope is a better role model than Nancy Grace could ever "Hope" to be.
    karalott, TIA__MA, Moontat and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    Hmmm...interesting. ABC's website says "Patricia Heaton (The Middle); The three finalists from "Dancing with the Stars"; Musical Guest Christina Perri" so it certainly could be a last minute substitution. The truth hurts and I'm sure TPTB don't want to hear it. Maybe Hope or Maks will tweet something about it later.

Well I'm setting my DVR just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Diva - Of course you're entitled to your opinion But that is NOT the way I saw it - Hope tried her best but they wouldn't give her any credit. And Hope is a better role model than Nancy Grace could ever "Hope" to be.
    I guess if poor sports are what's for dinner in todays society. Say what you will about Nancy she wanted to continue in the show and she didn't have a hissy fit when she was voted out. Nancy thanked her partner and went on her merry way back to HLN and searching for missing and exploited kids.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    ...Design A Dance. Can we get rid of this concept next season....
    I really like watching the pros dance with each other, it's more enjoyable for me because I don't have to worry about anyone messing up, I can just relax and enjoy the dance. So I wouldn't want to forego the pro/pro dances.
    But what exactly IS the "Design a Dance" concept?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I guess if poor sports are what's for dinner in todays society. Say what you will about Nancy she wanted to continue in the show and she didn't have a hissy fit when she was voted out. Nancy thanked her partner and went on her merry way back to HLN and searching for missing and exploited kids.

And indicting and accusing innocent people of horrrendous crimes. I'll take Hope any day - thanks. Since this is the DWTS board - back on topic. Ciao Bella

So, whaddya know, Gonzo >>>>>> Brooke as a co-host. But I already knew that. Gonzo and his "buddy" Dave Goelz are FABULOUS. Hire them, please! And Statler & Waldorf >>>>>>> the Three Bozos as judges. Also not a surprise.

Happy Anna got the female spot for DAD! She did an amazing job. Derek was Derek; great dancer, but I am still tired of the hype surrounding him and the mugging.

No surprise that Hope got sent home, but I oh so wish Rob would have gotten the boot and taken CA's girl crush, Cheryl's increasingly irritating attitude, and his family with him. Someone had mentioned before that you shouldn't hold a person's family against them. I certainly agree with that. But as someone who has had the misfortune of watching the stupidity that is Keeping up with the Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar, etc. (a friend watches the E! shows for the train wreck factor), I can say that IMO Rob comes across as a schmuck all on his own, without any help from his sleazy family. See: the miscarriage "storyline" for one of the many issues I have with that guy.

Hope certainly worked hard and improved, but the judges were nasty to her from the word go. I still do not understand why. Some of what she said may have been rude, but I don't even care anymore. This show has become a transparent farce and a total joke! Things like Len's snark that he didn't believe she was putting in the time is uncalled for. I never saw him or any of the others calling Ricki a liar about anything, or Nancy, or Rob, or Chaz, and on and on. This was set up from the get go to get the Kardashian name into the finals at all costs, and they were seemingly unpleasantly surprised that Hope kept making it through anyway. We have heard before the rumors that on other ABC competition shows that certain contestants get a guaranteed number of appearances put in their contract. I wouldn't be surprised if Kris got something similar in Rob's contract. Wouldn't surprise me at all. People forget that this show has used judging to rig a results show in their favor any way they can since Season 1 (when ABC's Kelly Monaco FELL in her freestyle and still got a perfect 30 ).

IMO, they would have given J.R. the shaft even more than they already have if it wasn't for the backlash they know they would get.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Max & Hope, two people with bad attitudes, one who didn't actually dance well-enough to be in the final 4 to begin with.
    Actually I shouldn't have written that. Max was shown as having a really good attitude this week.

still think Tom's joke last night was funny: Stepford Maks

What's up with the judges hating on Maks? Maks has been accurate in his rants this season. MAKS IS THE SHOW!! For some of us at least. Seriously though, their attitude is prickly and unappreciated. I watch for entertainment and they are not entertaining but frustrating.

Happy to see Karina making it to the finals!
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread