+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Hope is athletic, she's nimble -- but she's just not graceful. She can do all the acrobatics that Maks threw into the Argentine Tango, but her landings and transitions are still done like a jock. I wish it were better, I wish she could breeze into the finals over Rob -- but I don't think it's in the cards.
    karalott, TIA__MA and jucamer like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Of course Carrie-Ann has to talk some smack at Maks because he smiled? She's a jerk, I really wish they would fire her.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I LOVE HOPE - she just called them all out - she's my hero

Even if they leave tomorrow - she has earned my respect for saying what we all know! I can't believe it - love you girl!!!
    karalott, TIA__MA, Moontat and 1 others like this.

Judges were not happy showing their scores.

FORT Fogey

Glad the judges are noticing that Hope's AT was better than her tango. Naturally, the lift police have to go after her, though--gotta protect the boytoy.

I was looking away when Maks smiled. Did he smirk or something? I noticed he tried very, very hard not to show any expression at all after that.

Oh, man, after the dressing down Hope just gave CA, she did NOT look happy. I kinda want to throw Hope some votes just for telling CA that Maks was smiling because they were finally happy and that he was her partner and she was glad he was smiling. I figure Hope can read the writing on the wall and decided to just let it fly.
    TIA__MA likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Hope is athletic, she's nimble -- but she's just not graceful. She can do all the acrobatics that Maks threw into the Argentine Tango, but her landings and transitions are still done like a jock. I wish it were better, I wish she could breeze into the finals over Rob -- but I don't think it's in the cards.
    Yep, given the score difference already, I think 4th place is where Hope/Maks are going to be overall. I don't think Hope was as bad as I orginally thought. I thought her first 2 dances, and her quick step last week, have been her best dances all season. She may just be checked out because she knows she's probably going to get it tomorrow. I think there's a reason why some athletes do so well, and others don't. But I think they all get that same level of frustration and stress when they can't tackle something like they can whatever sport they're in. I feel like that's where Hope's been all season, and I definitely think Maks thought she'd bring more.

Ooh, can't wait to see that! I'm glad the beef was with CA this time. What happened? Maks smirked, CA didn't like it (I remember her doing that to Tony once), and Hope let her have it? It's about time. I feel like those judges feel like their opinion is holy and sacred, and shouldn't be contested.
    TIA__MA and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I got thinking, last season when they did story week and picked their respective song, Chelsea's involved a break up. Not really going along with the other stories of tragedy in parents dying like some of the other couples had. But I guess more people can relate to a break up than someone skipping college, moving to Hollywood, and taking part in a fake reality show. I'd think the show would fluff certain parts up to make a celeb sound interesting.
    It did seem a little odd that she could come up with nothing else that had happened to her that was more significant. I know she's young, but skipping college to be on reality television was the most emotionally significant event of her life?
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Yep, given the score difference already, I think 4th place is where Hope/Maks are going to be overall. I don't think Hope was as bad as I orginally thought. I thought her first 2 dances, and her quick step last week, have been her best dances all season. She may just be checked out because she knows she's probably going to get it tomorrow. I think there's a reason why some athletes do so well, and others don't. But I think they all get that same level of frustration and stress when they can't tackle something like they can whatever sport they're in. I feel like that's where Hope's been all season, and I definitely think Maks thought she'd bring more.

Ooh, can't wait to see that! I'm glad the beef was with CA this time. What happened? Maks smirked, CA didn't like it (I remember her doing that to Tony once), and Hope let her have it?
    I didn't actually see the look on Maks' face, but he seemed started that CA called him out on it. The rest of your estimation of what happened is on the money.
    TIA__MA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Come on MF - Hope is doing much better . Rob just walks across the floor shaking his booty and CA swoons and falls on her 9 paddle - he should be gone tomorrow. I will give you that JR and Ricki are better but Hope is doing well.
    Totally agree! Hope & Maks FINALLY got their... ummm... stuff together & are having fun & looking better, & TPTB give them the "anti-pimp" spot. And they're stuck with it ALL evening long! Grrrrr!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Of course Carrie-Ann has to talk some smack at Maks because he smiled? She's a jerk, I really wish they would fire her.
    Maks was smiling because he knew she was going to criticize them; it is so obvious who her finalists are.
    Moontat and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread