+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    True, but he's the one working his butt off, and not rowing with his partner

??????????

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    True, but he's the one working his butt off, and not rowing with his partner
    That we know of...editing tells a very interesting story Rob was labeled a slacker that Cheryl had to hunt down before the premiere, and he has one week of bad comments and scores, and the next it all turns around. And another storyline I want to see banned is someone becoming their own away from their family, and growing into a 'man'. And, from his dancing, I don't see a lot of working his butt off. At least the other celebs have more claim to fame than being a deadbeat brother of a reality show family that got famous over a sex tape.
    TIA__MA likes this.

FORT Fogey

Oh-oh. Ricki's dress molted a little out there. Hope they clean up the floor in between. I certainly thought it was better than Rob's, but Ricki still looked like she was having to think pretty hard about what she was doing. Again, I just don't think they should be responsible for three dances in one week. It's too much, and I'd rather see them look like they're having fun doing two dances than worrying about remembering three.
    jucamer likes this.

She's doing well. I dont think she will beat JR, but Ricki and Derek for second place

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    That we know of...editing tells a very interesting story Rob was labeled a slacker that Cheryl had to hunt down before the premiere, and he has one week of bad comments and scores, and the next it all turns around. And another storyline I want to see banned is someone becoming their own away from their family, and growing into a 'man'. And, from his dancing, I don't see a lot of working his butt off. At least the other celebs have more claim to fame than being a deadbeat brother of a reality show family that got famous over a sex tape.
    Well I have enjoyed him, thats all that counts for me.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Her footwork still isn't that precise, but Ricki's keeping up with Derek. She was a little behind at times, but it was entertaining.

The samba isn't one of my favorites.
    I used to like it, and it was one of my favorites. But I've seen way too many bad sambas over the seasons, and too many fringe pants, booty shaking, stripping, Bruno drooling, CA fanning herself, lack of hip action being called out, and over sexing up the dance.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I'd be thrilled if Anna made it. Not surprised by Derek, but I figured it'd be Cheryl or Lacey. It's nice when we get different pros in there. Hopefully it will be a good one. The only two I've ever liked were Derek/Julianne's jive in season 7 (the very first one), and last season with Maks, Chelsie, Lacey, and Cheryl.
    The comment was that Anna and Derek had worked out something special for tomorrow night's show. Isn't that usually when they do design a dance? It might also explain why Carson's back tomorrow--he was campaigning for Anna to get design a dance on twitter, which I thought was kind of sweet of him. I know I've complained about people campaigning for votes before, but whoever gets design a dance doesn't have any effect on the actual competition.

I'd really rather see Anna dance with Jonathan, though, just because they're so sweet together.

Well she's in the finals anyway, so they probably gave her all 10's just to keep the show lively. Doesn't really hurt anyone else.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Of course, they got a thirty. But seriously, compared to some of the other dances that have gotten a ten earlier in the season (or in other seasons), I didn't see a ten--and I do blame the three dances in one night for that. But given that CA had given Rob a ten, there's really no other score she could have given them.

I hope that Hope doesn't just give up - she should go out with a bang!

+ Reply to Thread