+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Hope is still clomping across the floor too. I grant you that Rob is getting overscored (tonight as well), but his being bad doesn't make her any better, IMO. She just isn't cut out for ballroom dance.

OMG, C-A gave Rob a 10. (10-9-9) Could she be any more obvious? That was an 8 dance at best...
    I think she has improved tremendously the last 3 weeks - she is better than Rob - but that is my opinion. No way he deserved a ten - no way.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    WTG Rob!!!!!!!!! yeah well done.He has worked very hard, and he didnt need his family.
    If it wasn't for his family, he wouldn't have even been asked. So he did need them for that, and I'm with those saying CA is vying for a guest spot on KUWTK and that's where the 10 came in. I haven't really seen Rob doing much dancing. Maks may flop Hope around and carry her, but at least she's moving. I feel like Cheryl puts minimal dancing in for Rob, dances around him, and somehow they make him out to be Gene Kelly.

This finale is just too obvious, I hope Rob wins and wins over J.R., just to cap off a horrible season with a horrible outcome. It's not like the Kardashian presence did a huge boost for the ratings.

FORT Fogey

Sounds like Anna made it into the Design a Dance...and Derek, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Hope is still clomping across the floor too. I grant you that Rob is getting overscored (tonight as well), but his being bad doesn't make her any better, IMO. She just isn't cut out for ballroom dance.

OMG, C-A gave Rob a 10. (10-9-9) Could she be any more obvious? That was an 8 dance at best...
    CLOMP CLOMP.LOL She is terrible.She needed those pants with all the fringe on last week to hide all the flaws. Rob is way better, at least he's consistent, and they have good chemistry.

Am I the only one thinking of Sesame Street right now?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Sounds like Anna made it into the Design a Dance...and Derek, naturally.
    I'd be thrilled if Anna made it. Not surprised by Derek, but I figured it'd be Cheryl or Lacey. It's nice when we get different pros in there. Hopefully it will be a good one. The only two I've ever liked were Derek/Julianne's jive in season 7 (the very first one), and last season with Maks, Chelsie, Lacey, and Cheryl.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    If it wasn't for his family, he wouldn't have even been asked. So he did need them for that, and I'm with those saying CA is vying for a guest spot on KUWTK and that's where the 10 came in. I haven't really seen Rob doing much dancing. Maks may flop Hope around and carry her, but at least she's moving. I feel like Cheryl puts minimal dancing in for Rob, dances around him, and somehow they make him out to be Gene Kelly.

This finale is just too obvious, I hope Rob wins and wins over J.R., just to cap off a horrible season with a horrible outcome. It's not like the Kardashian presence did a huge boost for the ratings.
    True, but he's the one working his butt off, and not rowing with his partner

Big bird will get 10's

It cracks me up when these celebs start wearing flowy dancer costumes or leg warmers - like they are the pros. Ricki looks like Big Bird in that costume Aww Ralph Maccio is in the audience- Ralph

Her footwork still isn't that precise, but Ricki's keeping up with Derek. She was a little behind at times, but it was entertaining.

The samba isn't one of my favorites.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread