+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 236
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

  1. #21
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    What's going ON tonight?

    Is this 'NIGHT OF THE DANCING INJURIES", or what?

    How soon are we gonna hafta hear about Ricki's ribs?

    Oooooh, I'm lovin' this tango!

    They brought the Sexy BACK!
    If not to be outdone, Rob may mention he went to USC. No, not injury related, but he probably needs something to say. I'm surprised they didn't save J.R. until the end. With 4 couples left, I guess they figure he can go early. But with the drama of his injuries, I thought he'd be last.

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,603

    Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    CA isn't going to sacrifice her boy toy Rob. And I think the show would want to push Cheryl into the finals. At least Maks can poke fun at himself And gotta love Brooke with staying consistant in her questioning. I'd love it if a question beat her to it one day and just said 'I'm feeling fine, I thought the dance was great, but the judges suck'.




  3. #23
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,731

    Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    8-7-8. They really want to give Ricki the lead going into the finals. I don't think it was J.R.'s best dance but Len really hammered at him.

  4. #24
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,603

    Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    If not to be outdone, Rob may mention he went to USC. No, not injury related, but he probably needs something to say. I'm surprised they didn't save J.R. until the end. With 4 couples left, I guess they figure he can go early. But with the drama of his injuries, I thought he'd be last.
    They have to create drama between Ricki and JR to keep people interested - I would be QUITE surprised if Ricki won. JR is in a class by himself (even with a bum ankle).

  5. #25
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    [/B]


    And she'd probably follow it up with 'okay, so the judges suck, what did you think about what they just said to you?' I think Brooke would get lost if someone took her off her prescripted train of thought.

    I still think there's a chance Ricki could pull it off, but I'd give credit to Derek and his fanbase for doing that. However, the show may push a J.R. win just because he is the ultimate fan favorite, and has the background, story, spirit, and personality you can't help but love. But for me, I'm not as enthusiastic about winning as I was a few weeks ago. I'm just bored by this season and want it to be over. Either Hope (likely) or Rob (slim chance) are leaving tomorrow, and whoever doesn't will finish third. It'll be Ricki and J.R. as we've been predicting since week 2 as the final 2. Hopefully next season there's more suspense.
    TIA__MA likes this.

  6. #26
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    16,860

    Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    8-7-8. They really want to give Ricki the lead going into the finals. I don't think it was J.R.'s best dance but Len really hammered at him.
    I don't think it's a set-up this week. JR got scored above Hope. He's dancing injured and Hope's no good, so they got scored appropriately. Hopefully they won't go overboard with Rob...

    It's not Ricki's fault if she doesn't contract the mumps between now and 10PM.
    norealityhere likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,603

    Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    8-7-8. They really want to give Ricki the lead going into the finals. I don't think it was J.R.'s best dance but Len really hammered at him.
    I agree - they were better than Hope and Maks. IMO they should have gotten 9's across the board. I guess this is lowball night

  8. #28
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,603

    Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    And she'd probably follow it up with 'okay, so the judges suck, what did you think about what they just said to you?' I think Brooke would get lost if someone took her off her prescripted train of thought.

    I still think there's a chance Ricki could pull it off, but I'd give credit to Derek and his fanbase for doing that. However, the show may push a J.R. win just because he is the ultimate fan favorite, and has the background, story, spirit, and personality you can't help but love. But for me, I'm not as enthusiastic about winning as I was a few weeks ago. I'm just bored by this season and want it to be over. Either Hope (likely) or Rob (slim chance) are leaving tomorrow, and whoever doesn't will finish third. It'll be Ricki and J.R. as we've been predicting since week 2 as the final 2. Hopefully next season there's more suspense.


    I could just see the startled look on her face!

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,731

    Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    And she'd probably follow it up with 'okay, so the judges suck, what did you think about what they just said to you?' I think Brooke would get lost if someone took her off her prescripted train of thought.
    When you referred to Brooke's train of thought, I immediately thought of that little train on the Island of Misfit Toys in Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. You know, the one with the square wheels.

  10. #30
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    346

    Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    I vote for Carson to replace her; he would be hilarious and you would never know what questions were going to be asked

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    And she'd probably follow it up with 'okay, so the judges suck, what did you think about what they just said to you?' I think Brooke would get lost if someone took her off her prescripted train of thought.
    TIA__MA likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.