+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I haven't watched the show since Maks blew up. I was as fed up with those three stooges as everyone else. I was happy to see Maks/Hope survive. Hope certainly has better dance skills than she is given credit for. When you are constantly told you stink (since week one) you tend to believe it. I think her dancing is more to do with "I'm never going to be able to please them" than her not being able to do it. If she wasn't a target from week one we may have seen a different Hope at this point in the game.

I can't say I'll watch the show again unless they change judges. No one likes to hear anyone get ripped apart. Just like Kelly Osbourne knew going into the finals she was never going to place higher than third. It's not surprising that they had to give D-Listers a call and still call it Dancing with the Stars. After the blatant scoring of yesterday, what celebrity in their right mind would agree to go on this show. They've really jumped the shark this season. And please someone put Brooke out of her misery.

It was a fun show for a few seasons (early season at that) but now it isn't just a popularity contest but a popularity contest of the judges favorites from day one.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    He went to USC? I didn't know???
    LMAO!

USC reference - do a shot.
    karalott likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Wow, didn't see that coming

Seriously, Rob got first?!?!? Is this season over yet? God, they couldn't make it more obvious. Is that what they want, is the viewers to get enraged and think they'll tune in with that same anger and vote against who they don't like? This season is the pits. It's horrible in every way. See you next season show, hopefully you're better and actually improve what needs improving.
    This is my first season watching as one of my good friends has been talking about it and we watch together while chatting online. She is totally apologetic that this season has turned out to be such crap for my first time out.

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    This is my first season watching as one of my good friends has been talking about it and we watch together while chatting online. She is totally apologetic that this season has turned out to be such crap for my first time out.

Aww that's a shame Tia - the earlier seasons were much better before the judges found out how they could rig it. But my most favorite is still Season 10 - I just fell in love with Erin and Maks' showmance & I still think that was the best overall cast.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    The spring seasons are so much better. Even Tom joked once that 'hope springs eternal' in referring to an upcoming spring season. But even for a bad DWTS season (and there have been some bad ones), this is about the worst and most miserable I've seen it. Of course, season 12, they had to rig it to get Mark in the finals and kick Ralph to the curb (speaking of Mark, I wonder how it feels having his BFF back and outshining him yet again, no one caring he's been gone since week 3, and being the butt of the Dance Center jokes again), and season 10 was great, except for Evan getting thrown under the bus in the finals. For me, the last truly enjoyable season was season 8.
    jucamer likes this.

Just got around to watching last nights dances!

I wasn't the least bit turned off by JR's attitude..I couldn't even imagine doing half of what he did on a twisted ankle! That took a lot of guts and strength and I commend him! That AT was really good, IMO, and I can only imagine how much better it would've been had he been totally healthy. I'm glad he made it to the finals and am still hoping he pulls out the win because overall, he deserves it!

Ricki was good as usual.

But man, Rob really surprised me! While he most certainly is not the best, I definitely think he deserves to be in the final. (Well, except for maybe Chynna, but that's a different story!) He really has improved greatly over the season. I hate the Kardashian's and I didn't want to like him, but he really is trying and I give him major props. I roll my eyes every time I see Kris in the audience though!! I don't really see much arrogance from him or Cheryl, but of course, I'm probably one of the few who really likes Cheryl! She has always been one of my favorite pros because she just knows how to hide her partners flaws.

I'm hoping for a JR win and I really could careless about second or third.
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 11-16-2011 at 02:10 AM.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread