+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I'm sorry but Cheryl makes Rob look good and I did see him dance once or twice but no way is he better then Ricki. Well, we know were some of the wedding money is going. Hope you enjoy it Carrie.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Hope said "I think from day one they wanted me off the show - Maks was smiling because we should be smiling that's what it's all about - so CA thank you - Maks was smiling he's my partner and finally we're happy". Maks tried to cover her mouth through that.
    Thanks! Why did CA think he shouldn't be smiling? I thought smiling was a good thing...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Thanks! Why did CA think he shouldn't be smiling? I thought smiling was a good thing...
    That's what I didn't understand. Was that the start of CA totally throwing them under the bus and Hope caught on and threw her instead? Yeah, they really proved Hope's point tonight, whether they meant to or decided to hold a grudge because she rightfully made them look stupid.
    TIA__MA likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    I think she assumed he was smiling at what she was saying about the lifts as if to say, "Of course, the lift police has to pick on something after the other two made positive comments." In other words, she thought the smile represented what most of the audience was probably thinking. She just decided to take out her annoyance on Maks.

I noticed Hope smiled right through the final judging panel while everyone else looked worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I think she assumed he was smiling at what she was saying about the lifts as if to say, "Of course, the lift police has to pick on something after the other two made positive comments." In other words, she thought the smile represented what most of the audience was probably thinking. She just decided to take out her annoyance on Maks.

I noticed Hope smiled right through the final judging panel while everyone else looked worried.
    She doesn't realize it's annoying to the audience? Hope knows she's goner, so I'm glad she's going out like this. She's on top even if she's on the bottom.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone else notice that when Karina was asked about having never won and she sort of shyly said it would be nice to win that it looked like she reached out and squeezed Maks' hand in recognition of the fact that of the four pros up there, she and Maks were in the same boat, whereas Cheryl and Derek had both won multiple times?

I really, really hope J.R. is okay, because this is the first legitimate shot Karina's had at winning since Mario Lopez, and her attitude seems to have improved so much.

Did anyone else notice that when Karina was asked about having never won and she sort of shyly said it would be nice to win that it looked like she reached out and squeezed Maks' hand in recognition of the fact that of the four pros up there, she and Maks were in the same boat, whereas Cheryl and Derek had both won multiple times?

I really, really hope J.R. is okay, because this is the first legitimate shot Karina's had at winning since Mario Lopez, and her attitude seems to have improved so much.
    Considering she and Maks can't seem to stand each other, I'd be shocked if she did that. But what a nice breakthrough! I miss having them dance together in pro numbers. And it'd squash anyone hoping to gloat at Maks's expense if Karina wins and he wouldn't be happy for her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    She doesn't realize it's annoying to the audience? Hope knows she's goner, so I'm glad she's going out like this. She's on top even if she's on the bottom.
    Yep, the real loser here is CA--and I noticed neither of the male judges leapt to her defense either. I think Len and Bruno knew she was making way too much out of a smile that no one else would probably have thought much of anything about if she hadn't mentioned it. Now she looks like the petty one, and Hope looks like the one in the right (and Maks doesn't have to answer to anyone, because he didn't say a thing).
    TIA__MA likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Considering she and Maks can't seem to stand each other, I'd be shocked if she did that. But what a nice breakthrough! I miss having them dance together in pro numbers.
    That's why I was asking if anyone else saw it--it seemed shocking to me. But it would be nice if, at least on a professional basis, they could recognize something in each other with which they could sympathize.

But, aren't lifts allowed in the AT? How could they get called out for them if they're allowed? I guess I'm missing something; wouldn't be the first time....

+ Reply to Thread