+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

LMAO - everyone on the DWTS site is saying CA was wrong in what she said to Maks - hopefully it will backfire on her and they will go to the finals!!!
    TIA__MA likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Didn't you know? Rob went to USC. Of course he'd never let anyone walk all over him. He's putting that to good use. Not everyone can get away with mooching off their family and be proud to show it on camera.
    But didn't you hear? Mooching was his major at USC.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think the show figures it's a loss, or from the ratings bounce last week (it went up to a whopping 18 million), figure that J.R., Ricki, and Rob are a must see finale. When we already know who's going to win. Maybe they'll surprise us and Ricki will finish 3rd. I really hope they force CA to bring the hammer down on Rob.

I feel like CA judging this show would be like Snoop Dogg judging auditions for the Nutcracker ballet. She doesn't even try anymore. It's why I really hope they give her a line up of pros and celebs next season that she doesn't like and can't drool over.
    NFL1 and TIA__MA like this.

Huh, Carrie Ann didn't give Ricki a 10, is she blind?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Dangit! I missed what she said! I did look up in time to see Maks trying to cover her mouth. What did she say?

Hope said "I think from day one they wanted me off the show - Maks was smiling because we should be smiling that's what it's all about - so CA thank you - Maks was smiling he's my partner and finally we're happy". Maks tried to cover her mouth through that.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    LMAO - everyone on the DWTS site is saying CA was wrong in what she said to Maks - hopefully it will backfire on her and they will go to the finals!!!
    Yay!!!
    Well, the again, CA is always wrong x)
    I will vote tonight!!! I'm tired of seeing the pros who already won in the finales. I want Maks!!!
    And to piss off CA too
    Last edited by Daisoo; 11-14-2011 at 10:48 PM.
    karalott and TIA__MA like this.

FORT Fogey

J.R., on Rob following him in the cha-cha relay: "I'm worried about keeping up with volcano crotch."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Typically, the only ones who ever defend her on twitter are fans of Derek, and whoever else her designated favorite is, and non fans of Maks (as that's usually who she's sparing with). Other than that, it seems the general feeling is, she stinks and is worse than ever, and needs to go. Hopefully the producers realize their audience isn't stupid, even the general audience who probably doesn't vote or go online. Those viewers (like some in my family) probably figure what's the point.

If they hadn't been overscoring or doing stupid themes or didn't totally pat their favorites or the stunt casting on the back, we could still have David and Chynna. I'd even take Carson, as horrible of a dancer as he was.

I'd love to see CA's face tomorrow, and the wrath of the Kardashians, if Hope made it through and Rob went home.
    NFL1, TIA__MA and Moontat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    Yay!!!
    Well, the again, CA is always wrong x)
    I will vote tonight!!! I'm tired of seeing the pros who already won in the finales. I want Maks!!!
    And to piss of CA too :)
    Yes that is an added bonus!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hope reminds me of a big log, but I'm nicely surprised by her improvement. Rob has really come a long way, too. I haven't seen this show in weeks.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread