+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/14 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Well, I'm sure CA is going to try and find an eleven paddle for that.

CA's little speech about "faking" and how she doesn't want to see any "faking" in the finals. Does she actually think someone's faking at this point? About the only person she could be directing that at is Hope, and before Hope dressed her down, Hope was being praised for trying harder choreography, even if she wasn't doing it perfectly, so obviously she wasn't trying to fake her way through.

I think if CA had her way, Rob would be in the final two, probably over J.R.

Just don't think that was equal to J.R.'s AT.

How old was Rob when his sisters dressed him up like that? He looks like he was old enough that he had to agree to it (unless Khloe threatened to beat him up if he didn't).
    She would be an idiot for wanting Rob in the finales over the J.R. but that's just CA

I really want J.R and Hope in the finales
    I'll take Rob over Ricki anyday too!

Poor Hope! Why do the judges always screw one dancer b4 the finales? First Ralph (that one still hurts) and now Hope.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

I think there should be extra points for the higher level of difficulty by Hope and by JR!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1 View Post
    What's up with the high praise for Rob? I didn't see any sexiness, or chemistry in that Argentine Tango...there was more sexy tension with Hope and Maks and JR and Karina - way way more! I was bored!
    Maybe it's a secret burning desire CA has and pictures herself where Cheryl is.

FORT Fogey

What's up with the high praise for Rob? I didn't see any sexiness, or chemistry in that Argentine Tango...there was more sexy tension with Hope and Maks and JR and Karina - way way more! I was bored!
    You got me. It didn't seem sexy to me either.

Yeah well CA has a low sexiness threshold if Rob does it for her - She's a cougar - give me Maks over any boy toy anytime!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    She would be an idiot for wanting Rob in the finales over the J.R. but that's just CA

I really want J.R and Hope in the finales
    I'll take Rob over Ricki anyday too!

Poor Hope! Why do the judges always screw one dancer b4 the finales? First Ralph (that one still hurts) and now Hope.
    You're right. Being an idiot is just what CA is. So for her, wanting Rob in the finals over J.R. would make perfect sense.
    karalott, TIA__MA, Moontat and 1 others like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

The stupid thing is, if she hadn't mentioned the fact that Maks was smiling, people probably wouldn't have even noticed or thought anything of it. CA drew attention to it by telling him not to smile--and made herself look petty in the process. I'd laugh if it backfired on her and kept her precious boytoy out of the final three (which is academic at this point anyway, as we know whoever is in the final three who isn't named Ricki or J.R. is just going to get third place anyway, so it ultimately doesn't matter that much who gets the third spot).
    Part of me doesn't want Hope/Maks to have to endure another week of this show. I'm selfish, I want Maks around, and I like Hope. Rob's storyline is just fake and boring and been done before. I think CA is more in love with his last name and family, just like she loves Derek and rewards any partner he has like he's King Midas. I'd give Derek 10s, too, but not Ricki. So Maks smiled and CA called him out because she thought he was being disrespectful, and that started it? At least Hope stood up for him.

It sounds like CA isn't doing anything to dispel what Hope was saying about her.

Oh-oh. Ricki's dress molted a little out there. Hope they clean up the floor in between. I certainly thought it was better than Rob's, but Ricki still looked like she was having to think pretty hard about what she was doing.
    I didn't see a bit of hip action from Ricki at ALL in that dance! Her shoulder, her waist, her hips . . . NOTHING moved! I was actually shocked when the judges started their dang fawning all over R&D, I thought it was so bad! And then . . . a 30? REALLY? THIRTY!?!? Could the judges be any more obvious? Why don't they just have the rest of the contestants compete for a spot in the finals to have the honor of competing with them?
    <sputter, sputter..... >
    TIA__MA and Moontat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Yeah well CA has a low sexiness threshold if Rob does it for her - She's a cougar - give me Maks over any boy toy anytime!
    Same here.

Gah, can't stand CA, it is sad that I didn't even watch the show yet, I still get pissed when we discuss about her? xD

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post

Maybe CA prefers guys who don't talk back and let her take charge and sees Rob as someone who's used to letting the women in his life run right over him.

+ Reply to Thread