+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: 11/8 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/8 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Nancy wanted to be there and she worked her butt off. Hope is what my son refers to as a Hoover she sucks all the fun out of everything. Nancy may have a sarcastic wit that some just aren't able to deal with but she puts her all into everything she does. I enjoy people with some gusto and Nancy has that over Hope. I think the celebrities from what I have seen seem to enjoy her. Tristan has been on The Nancy Grace shows on Fridays he seems to have no problems with her. People dislike her and talk of her the same way they get made it her about acting.

I will continue to support her in her battle for Missing and Exploited kids something alot more important than a mirror ball trophy.
    Excellent post!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

FINALLY!!!!!!

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I guess finding actual "stars" is getting hard to do even for their results shows.
    Honestly I think the Muppets are a lot more famous than some of the "stars" who have competed on this show. I still think Miss Piggy should have taken over as co-host instead of Brooke. And I will take Gonzo doing a Cha Cha or whatever they have planned for them any day over Mark and his spatz hamming it up (pun intended). Then again, I am a major Muppets fan. Have been since childhood.

The quickstep Karina and Aaron did a couple years ago to the Muppets' TV show theme w/the Muppets "accompanying" the band is still one of my favorite dances on this show, actually.

I'm glad Nancy is gone in a way, but part of me SO wanted the duo of Rob and his fame hungry family to exit stage left (because they are, after all, a package deal of sorts). As a major Olympics fan, I would like to see Bruce Jenner on the show, if it weren't for the people who would be in the audience supporting him... At least he is not just famous for being famous, though.
    karalott likes this.

I can't watch Bruce Jenner. His plastic-surgeried, Botoxed face creeps me out!

I used to have great admiration for him (and still do, I guess, for what he accomplished back when) but he's become a cartoonish, weird-looking person that I don't want to look at. Very sad!
    karalott, Florimel and AZChristian like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post

I used to have great admiration for him (and still do, I guess, for what he accomplished back when) but he's become a cartoonish, weird-looking person that I don't want to look at. Very sad!
    He does look scary. He was such a nice looking MAN now he looks like an overdone woman. What a shame. People should leave well enough alone!
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Nancy may have a sarcastic wit that some just aren't able to deal with but she puts her all into everything she does.
    I very much appreciate acerbic wit, prefer it in fact, as long as it is actually wit and not just viciousness, and Nancy is vicious. She disgusts me and I couldn't be happier to see the back of her.
    karalott, GabbyG and KatesMom like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Nancy Grace has a POV on her TV show but regardless of the facts of a case if she thinks you are guilty she will continually hammer the point to death and beyond. Too bad she can't switch off that character in real life.

I really don't care about the star's personality I just care about the star's ability to dance and Nancy simply did not have much ability and it didn't even look as if she had improved that much.
    karalott and KatesMom like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post

Creepy! I would sue whoever did the surgery

FORT Fogey

Nancy and Hope were both disposable to me so either was fine. Hope and Maks just are not a joy to watch, and Nancy had the Tristan factor so all in all I guess I would have liked Hope to go, but no sweat.

I kind of wish that Rob, JR, and Hope would be the final three just based on the fact that I am sick of Derek always being in the finals, and I do not think Ricki is that much better of a dancer than Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    Nancy and Hope were both disposable to me so either was fine. Hope and Maks just are not a joy to watch, and Nancy had the Tristan factor so all in all I guess I would have liked Hope to go, but no sweat.

I kind of wish that Rob, JR, and Hope would be the final three just based on the fact that I am sick of Derek always being in the finals, and I do not think Ricki is that much better of a dancer than Rob.
    I think Derek insists on long dresses for Ricki ... her instant jive with the shorter dress showed the flaws in her foot work and leg positioning.

+ Reply to Thread