+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: 11/7 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/7 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Now I'm torn. J.R. deserves my votes, but I seriously doubt he needs them, and Hope may need them--and she deserves them. She's third on the leader board tonight, and she deserved to be.
    Given Len's remarks, I think Nancy's fan base will rally and put Hope in jeopardy.
    NFL1 and karalott like this.

FORT Fogey

Boy oh Boy Len, why did you go off on Nancy...now her fans will get on the horn and put the witch into next week! Hope oh Hope please, all soccer fans, vote tonight!
    karalott and TIA__MA like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Boy, there's a lot of military in the audience tonight.

Obviously, J.R.'s talented, but I think Karina also had a smart idea with regard to how to practice for the insta-dance. Figure out three basic patterns and put them to the music once you get it and figure out something for the very beginning and the end on the fly.

I'm not sure if I'd give anyone a perfect thirty for an insta-dance, but given what they'd handed out eights for prior to that, they pretty much had to give him 10s.

Now I'm torn. J.R. deserves my votes, but I seriously doubt he needs them, and Hope may need them--and she deserves them. She's third on the leader board tonight, and she deserved to be.
    That was a stroke of genius on Karina's part, doing it that way. She's proving herself to be one hell of a choreographer this season, and I'm glad to see it and know that she deserves that recognition.

The 30 for the insta-dance? Well, they WERE head and shoulders above everybody else, tonight, and as far as I'M concerned, they're getting a little of their own back for those times they should've been rewarded for outdancing Derek and Ricki, and weren't.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    Given Len's remarks, I think Nancy's fan base will rally and put Hope in jeopardy.
    Unfortuantely, you're probably right I can't see anyone else leaving tomorrow besides those two, and putting everything together, Nancy will squeak through to torment Tristan another week.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Maybe they're building the arc up-J.R. and Karina get the champion edit, and Ricki starts a fall from grace.

Hope got my votes tonight. I still think overscoring Nancy and putting her in the real bottom 2 is going to spare her this week, but I guess seeing the hammer really fall as they scramble to save their chosen ones next week is worth it. At least if Hope goes out, it's on a high note. Maybe she and Maks should have duked it out the first week, and this could have been their experience.
    Agreed.

Maybe if they'd pulled a Nancy-and-Tristan from Day One, things would've been better for them sooner.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Just saw Rob's insta-dance. I don't normally pay much attention to the band or singers, but after hearing them "sing" Maneater, I have only one question. Do the singers only get 20 minutes to learn the song, too?
    karalott, ness, TIA__MA and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

I sing in a mixed voice chamber choir. We're reasonably good--in fact, a good number of our singers are people with vocal music degrees, including Phds--but it's not as if we're going to be scoring a recording contract any time soon. But I'm pretty sure we'd manage better than that even in twenty minutes.
    AZChristian likes this.

FORT Fogey

I just have to say that Maks makes me swoon when he does the jive. He is so darn sexy and hot when he does the jive. JR was amazing tonight, and Karina has been getting so much more relaxed with having Ralph and now JR. She needs a man like that in her life to tame her. I think bad boys and her do not mix well.

Derek was off tonight as was Ricki. I think even Hope outdanced Ricki tonight, and she does not deserve to go home before either Nancy or Ricki from tonight's performances.

I hope Tristan comes back with a better partner next season. He could talk to me all night with that accent.
    anemone, GabbyG, TIA__MA and 1 others like this.

I just can't stand Hope. Everything she does looks so forced, she has the grace of an elephant in a china shop...she needs to go! JR blew me away tonight. He's so talented.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I hope Tristan comes back with a better partner next season. He could talk to me all night with that accent.
    He could read the phone directory to me all night!
    karalott, anemone and JavaJo like this.

+ Reply to Thread