+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 11/1 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/1 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I didn't see Courteney and Coco there last night. I remember seeing that little girl they showed last night sitting with the family on another night. You are probably right that it was a niece or friend. Has Courteney attended all the previous results shows? If so, I wonder if she suspected David might be leaving and didn't attend last night so Coco would not get upset.

That would have been great!
    I thouht Courtney + daughter have only been going to the dancing nights - not the results nights - all along? Or am I just not paying close enough attention?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I thouht Courtney + daughter have only been going to the dancing nights - not the results nights - all along? Or am I just not paying close enough attention?
    They were definitely there, because after David's name was announced, the cut over to them and Coco wasn't crying or sad--she was mad. I remember thinking at the time that if they were hoping for a sympathetic weeping child shot, that's not what they got.

They said that Coca wasn't there. That was a niece of David's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    They were definitely there, because after David's name was announced, the cut over to them and Coco wasn't crying or sad--she was mad. I remember thinking at the time that if they were hoping for a sympathetic weeping child shot, that's not what they got.
    That was not Coco. But you are right. Whatever relative she was, she did look mad.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213