+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 11/1 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/1 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

The good news, if there is any, is that Nancy was in the real bottom two, so there is a chance her end is near.

Two of the finalists seem pretty clear, but of the other 3 don't see any good options...can't vote for a Kardasian, Hope is miserable working with Maks, Nancy is not a good dancer.

Still don't see all the praise for Rob. Yes, he does better than expected, but there are clearly segments that he is plodding. He has a few moments that are impressive, then reverts to walking around the floor. Cheryl is making him look really good.

Mak's comments in taped segment after dance pretty much summed up his working relationship with Hope...he said "you did good." She sat there, hoping for some sort of heart-felt encouragement, realized nothing more was coming, finally just smiled and accepted it. I don't think they've gotten along since Hope said Maks was more girly than her. This is such a frustrating pairing. Maybe Maks' toe will keep him out a week, Val can step in.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Nancy should have gotten all 5s or 6s for her dance. The fact that her point total was so close to everyone else's was a sham. Every other dancer was leaps and bounds better then that train wreck she put on. Her fan base disgusts me. How anyone could root for the horrible person she is makes me ill.
    Chyanne Phillips was very good and had one misstep and was kicked off the show. Nancy Grace goes out there and makes a mockery of a dance and stays to get to the final 5 couples. The show is a total joke this season.

Im sure it was brought up pages ago but the music selection this week was also laughable. JR and Karina should have gotten all 10s based on the fact that they had that song. When Derek and Rikkis song started, it took me a good 30 seconds to understand why it was considered a "halloween" song. Because it had the word nightmare in it? So they get a pop song and everyone else gets these lame gimmick songs. Yea, no favorites on this show.
    Yeah, I know, it's pretty sad, it's like the DWTS producers want to scream out that they obviously want Derek to win. It's so unfair that everyone else got such a lame song, while the "golden" gets such a catchy song. I'm sick of the obvious favourtism, I miss last season already. I find this season boring, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say we know who is going to be in the finals. Ricki and J.R are a given, but after David went home, I'm sure we will see Rob and Cheryl in it to. I just hope that Karina and J.R can pull of the win, because I want to see someone new to win and IMO, J.R is clearly the better dancer.

Are they doing the instant chacha again? I hated that, that screwed Ralph so badly, I really wanted to see him in the finals. I bet they are going to give the most points to Derek and Ricki the judges probably doesn't want them to be voted out. I hope they don't screw J.R like they did withh Ralph, that would be so sad. It's like DWTS is not even trying anymore.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    Ricki and J.R are a given, but after David went home, I'm sure we will see Rob and Cheryl in it to. I just hope that Karina and J.R can pull of the win, because I want to see someone new to win and IMO, J.R is clearly the better dancer.
    I dont get the hate with Rob. Hes not terrible and every week he improves. That should be the standard here. Not like that season with Nicole who was a pro dancer and was good all the way through. He reminds me alot of Hines last season. Kym would dance circles around Hines and he would just stand there with his hand on his pelvis and shake his butt a little. If it wasnt for Carrie Anna having an orgasm every time he danced, I think Chelsey or even Kirstie would have beaten him. Im not saying Hines was bad but I never understood what stood out every single time.

Another thing im not looking forward to is Rikki milking this injury the way Jennifer Grey did 2 seasons ago. Im sure shes hurt and going through some kind of pain but we dont need to see/hear about it every second their on the TV. This isnt a life or death situation where if you dont win, there is dire consequences. If youre hurt and cant go on, bow out and spare us all the torture of having to listen to you whine every week. It cant be that bad if youre still moving around.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I agree, although she didnt mention the rib that much .Grey mentioned her injuries non stop.I thought even Derek was sick of hearing about them. jmho( Also agree about Rob)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Yeah, I know, it's pretty sad, it's like the DWTS producers want to scream out that they obviously want Derek to win. It's so unfair that everyone else got such a lame song, while the "golden" gets such a catchy song. I'm sick of the obvious favourtism, I miss last season already. I find this season boring, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say we know who is going to be in the finals. Ricki and J.R are a given, but after David went home, I'm sure we will see Rob and Cheryl in it to. I just hope that Karina and J.R can pull of the win, because I want to see someone new to win and IMO, J.R is clearly the better dancer.

Are they doing the instant chacha again? I hated that, that screwed Ralph so badly, I really wanted to see him in the finals. I bet they are going to give the most points to Derek and Ricki the judges probably doesn't want them to be voted out. I hope they don't screw J.R like they did withh Ralph, that would be so sad. It's like DWTS is not even trying anymore.
    I haven't heard if they're doing the WTA dance but I hope not. It'd obviously be either J.R. or the golden one who wins. If I were Hope/Nancy/Rob, I'd just sit out. They are doing the insta dances (where they get the music 20 minutes in advance). Everyone is doing the jive. Let's see if Ricki can do something that'll actually warrant the 9s and 10s she's likely to get. I'm betting J.R. will get dinged on minor things. CA will crow it was Rob's best dance even though he was stomping and walking. I thought Hope did a decent job her first time, except when she and Maks lost sync. I don't even want to think about Nancy.

I'm still not over the show screwing Ralph last season just to get one of the holy trio into the finals. I think it was telling that even Mark's fanbase couldn't spare him and Kristin. I'm over thinking the show is ever going to be fair, or give Derek a dud, or that the judges won't bow to his greatness as though he invented dance. Maybe they figure he can't handle a Kate or Nancy, or they're afraid his fanbase would vote for him regardless and they don't want a winner that bad. I feel like the show is becoming more and more of a shell of itself. Ricki's entitled and arrogance might just be editing, and I really hope this injury doesn't become the focus every week for the rest of the season. It was annoying the first time when Jennifer Grey mentioned her ailments week after week. I hope the ratings keep on falling. I know Maks/Hope aren't going to the finals, and a final 3 of a Kardashian, the golden one, and J.R. just isn't must see TV for me. Looks like CA will get two of her favorites in there.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-02-2011 at 04:52 PM.

I dont get the hate with Rob. Hes not terrible and every week he improves. That should be the standard here. Not like that season with Nicole who was a pro dancer and was good all the way through. He reminds me alot of Hines last season. Kym would dance circles around Hines and he would just stand there with his hand on his pelvis and shake his butt a little. If it wasnt for Carrie Anna having an orgasm every time he danced, I think Chelsey or even Kirstie would have beaten him. Im not saying Hines was bad but I never understood what stood out every single time.
    Another thing im not looking forward to is Rikki milking this injury the way Jennifer Grey did 2 seasons ago. Im sure shes hurt and going through some kind of pain but we dont need to see/hear about it every second their on the TV. This isnt a life or death situation where if you dont win, there is dire consequences. If youre hurt and cant go on, bow out and spare us all the torture of having to listen to you whine every week. It cant be that bad if youre still moving around.
    Hmmm, I don't know where you got from my post that I hated Rob, I actually don't! I think he's decent person, maybe it's because I'm tired of hearing his family and I didn't like how his sister racked up his votes last week. Rob has been improving, but I still see him stomping on the ground, if he did less of that, I'm pretty sure he would get higher marks. I agree with your analysis of Hines, I never really understood why people thought he was a great dancer, to me he never stood out. Definitely agree about hoping Ricki won't become a 'Jennifer Grey', that woman was annoying, I hated how she would complain about her back, maybe I would have pitied her if she brought up it up once in a while, I mean everyone knows you have back pain just stop it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, although she didnt mention the rib that much .Grey mentioned her injuries non stop.I thought even Derek was sick of hearing about them. jmho( Also agree about Rob)
    Omg, Fanny Mare, I finally think you and me agreed on something! JG, would not shut up about her injuries and I actually felt sorry for Derek (this is coming from a person who can't stand him, BTW) I think that was the only partnership I ever felt sympathy for Derek and actually liked him more than his partner. Jennifer Grey was just annoying.

Omg, Fanny Mare, I finally think you and me agreed on something! JG, would not shut up about her injuries and I actually felt sorry for Derek (this is coming from a person who can't stand him, BTW) I think that was the only partnership I ever felt sympathy for Derek and actually liked him more than his partner. Jennifer Grey was just annoying.
    What you don't see is that there are usually associate producers asking the stars questions, you just see the responses. Got that info from how some of the confessionals go down on Project Runway and Biggest Loser. Then there are the film editors and producers making sure that info is in each week's story line. So I do not blame the "stars" so much as I understand it is a storytelling technique that is being beat to death.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

LOL she really was. I thought him more patient with her than I could have been. I didnt want her to win BTW, even though I do love Derek

FORT Fogey

I dont get the hate with Rob. Hes not terrible and every week he improves.
    I can't stomach any of the Kardashian clan with the exception of Rob. I think he's doing a great job. He's taking the process seriously and seems to be working hard at it. The only downfall here is that it keeps the Kardashian name in the news . Ugh.

+ Reply to Thread