Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: 10/31 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/31 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Darn - the shirt stayed on
    I know how you feel

They just need to give it up -- it's how-many weeks into the season, and Hope still doesn't know how to balance herself while dancing. She just looks so lifeless out there. I don't think there's anything more Maks can do...

The judges are being polite. Expect more overscored 7's, I'd bet.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

CA, Len & Bruno - liked Maks and Hope tonight - will wonders never cease!

Three 8's?

I guess they really really want to get rid of Nancy this week.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Oh, geez. Do they need to replay the whole Maks/judges bit from last week and then follow it up with Maks being all grumpy in the studio while Teddy is the "nice guy"? They really, really want M/H gone. Honestly, I know Maks can be stern, tough, grouchy etc. It's his style of teaching. Some people can work with it and others can't, and I don't mean that as a criticism. Everybody has their own teaching/learning styles.

Well, CA's being all sunshine and roses this week, Len's being nicer (and he has a point--the hair and makeup are pretty good for them), and Bruno's all rainbows and unicorns too. Pretty generous score (24), considering the highest this week is 27.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    CA, Len & Bruno - liked Maks and Hope tonight - will wonders never cease!
    Probably after last week, and the judges getting blasted this week for their comments (and if they expect Hope to go tomorrow), they figure they'll play nice.

Unfortuantely for Hope, I guess she should have stuck to her guns, claimed she had two left feet (which she does-though not as bad as other left footed hoofers we've endured), and not done the show. I like her, love Maks, but I almost want them out of their misery. I'd be fine with Nancy or Rob leaving tomorrow, however.

I wonder if Teddy will be joining the show next season as a pro. Star magazine had a lovely little bit about how everyone hates Maks behind the scenes and that he got his brother involved, and Teddy (a former student of his), on the show. Just two weeks ago, Star was claiming it was Derek and Julianne everyone hated and that were the biggest divas. If they waited one more day, they never would have put the story out because I'm sure they're all over covering Kim's divorce.

FORT Fogey

Out of the two, I think Nancy was harder to watch this week than Hope, but let's face it: whichever one doesn't go this week probably will go the next week anyway, so it's all kind of academic at this point.
    jucamer likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Out of the two, I think Nancy was harder to watch this week than Hope, but let's face it: whichever one doesn't go this week probably will go the next week anyway, so it's all kind of academic at this point.
    Yep, I figure it's one of them this week, the other next week, and David out as a shocker before the finals (or potentially Rob and they make it into a shocker). Whoever makes the finals of those two finishes third, and J.R. and Ricki as the final 2. Haven't we seen this coming since week 1?

Of course the team dance scores could shake the standings up. Or make people even (maybe that's how they'll make J.R. the leader tonight?)

For the finals it's obvious that it's going to be between J.R. and Ricki thats already a given, I think the last spot would be either between Rob or David. Wouldn't be awesome (well, for me) if somehow Maks and Hope just got there from fan votees

I think tmr, it's going to be between Nancy or Hope.

Not that great. But I'll give Nancy a point for finally wearing a non-dowdy dress.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread