+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: 10/31 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/31 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Do you suppose it's okay to call CA a brainless bag of bones this week then too?
    Ha! xD

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    He called CA a naughy little pussy (she's wearing cat ears)
    How quickly he defended it shows he knows he crossed the line. Too bad part of their costumes didn't involve zippers over their mouths.
    TIA__MA and Moontat like this.

Hey why are our avatars shrinking as the page goes down? MF I can hardly see Carson

FORT Fogey

Ricki has a severe rib condition that requires rest? I smell a perfect thirty coming....

I'm not a huge David fan, but I did think that was one of his better dances. I realized what bothers me about him when I saw him interviewed on Chelsea Lately. He often seems as if he's, well, intoxicated in interviews even though he isn't. He just giggled his way through his Chelsea Lately interview and didn't make much sense. I know that has nothing to do with his dancing--and so far as that goes, if he makes it to the final three, it won't bother me, but realistically, there's no way he's winning this thing unless both Ricki and J.R. break their legs--but it makes me uncomfortable.

Ricki has a severe rib condition that requires rest? I smell a perfect thirty coming....

I'm not a huge David fan, but I did think that was one of his better dances. I realized what bothers me about him when I saw him interviewed on Chelsea Lately. He often seems as if he's, well, intoxicated in interviews even though he isn't. He just giggled his way through his Chelsea Lately interview and didn't make much sense. I know that has nothing to do with his dancing--and so far as that goes, if he makes it to the final three, it won't bother me, but realistically, there's no way he's winning this thing unless both Ricki and J.R. break their legs--but it makes me uncomfortable.
    I really like David but at times he seems to have a touch of ADD - he looks to have trouble focusing. But with everything he's gone through I just want to give him a big hug - he's so lovable...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jennifer Grey all over again! I did read in USA Today about her injuries. It might be bruised, might be cracked. She got an injection and is cleared to dance. I'm guessing tears as she overcomes the odds to dance through pain. And Derek will get the 30s for the choreography.

FORT Fogey

Karina's right. Ghostbusters is not the music you want for a tango--and it kind of stinks they stuck them with it.

Like how J.R. calmed Karina down with a hug though. They're really a good pairing, because they are such opposites in many ways.

Dang. I had trick or treaters at the door and missed part of the dance. If they missed a step, I guarantee that they'll be getting eights and nines and D/R will get the first perfect thirty. They'll probably get to go last too.

Now that was a good dance but it wasn't J.R.'s most graceful performance. I expected some critique from the judges (well Len at least). And the audience needs to shut their gobs with the booing, it's getting obnoxious.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Jennifer Grey all over again! I did read in USA Today about her injuries. It might be bruised, might be cracked. She got an injection and is cleared to dance. I'm guessing tears as she overcomes the odds to dance through pain. And Derek will get the 30s for the choreography.
    I simply refuse to get that cynical about someone's injury before they even dance, or we even get to see the rehearsal clips.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Now that was a good dance but it wasn't J.R.'s most graceful performance. I expected some critique from the judges (well Len at least). And the audience needs to shut their gobs with the booing, it's getting obnoxious.

Len said again that JR has set the bar so high the last 3 weeks that they expect more from him. Then why weren't they ever in the top spot?

+ Reply to Thread