+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: 10/31 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/31 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I still don't like team dances, but I do think team paso is better. But here's a question: why not have the two teams do the same dance instead of two different dances, so it's easier to compare/contrast the two?

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Team Paso wins - hands down
    Bigtime!

And it saved Hope's butt this week, even if she still can't prove she has a bendable waist -- bye bye Nancy!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Bigtime!

And it saved Hope's butt this week, even if she still can't prove she has a bendable waist -- bye bye Nancy!

I have to agree - Hope is starting to get on my nerves because she really doesn 't want to be there and she isn't very good. I just don't want my Ukranian eye candy to go home yet!
    TIA__MA likes this.

FORT Fogey

I think, barring a huge outpouring of support from her fan base, that Nancy's going this week, which is reasonable. She's one of the worse dancers left.

You know, not only would I like to see the teams do the same dance, I think it would be interesting to see them do the same music, just to see how they'd tackle it differently.
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Team Paso wins - hands down

9-8-9
    I think the dances in unison usually fare worse. Hope this boosts Hope up enough to keep her around. Paso is usually more of a crowd pleaser than the tango, depending how it's done. I liked the Team Tango in season 8 featuring Gilles, Ty, and Lil Kim to 'Womanizer' and the one in season 9, but mostly, the unison team dances were easier to spot flaws. Didn't they do the same dance season 10 and 12? I'd like to see that, too. I'm really glad Chaz didn't last to this week.

I have to agree - Hope is starting to get on my nerves because she really doesn 't want to be there and she isn't very good. I just don't want my Ukranian eye candy to go home yet!
    I'm torn. I want Maks out of his misery (of course maybe next time he won't be so vocal about who wants as a partner), but I don't want to lose him, either. I do feel sorry for Hope in a lot of ways, but a dancer she isn't. I saw someone refer to her as Hope "hottest two hands and two left feet" Solo. I still won't be surprised if she goes home tomorrow. If it looks like Nancy's in trouble, her fans may come to her aide in full force. But I think she's beginning to get the bad edit to foreshadow her upcoming boot.
    Last edited by karalott; 10-31-2011 at 10:04 PM.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

OMG--I just started flipping through channels, and they're running Kim's Fairy Tale wedding again on E! I guess they haven't had time to throw together the sequel: Once Upon a Divorce.....
    TIA__MA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I think the dances in unison usually fare worse. Hope this boosts Hope up enough to keep her around.
    I "hope" so too. I can't remember seeing Maks so frustrated with a partner. He doesn't really look like he's enjoying himself, but I still want him there. Does that make me an awful person?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    OMG--I just started flipping through channels, and they're running Kim's Fairy Tale wedding again on E! I guess they haven't had time to throw together the sequel: Once Upon a Divorce.....

OMG

I "hope" so too. I can't remember seeing Maks so frustrated with a partner. He doesn't really look like he's enjoying himself, but I still want him there. Does that make me an awful person?
    Nope, just a good fan. But if Hope is in the final three, then you know the fanbase went overboard.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Nope, just a good fan. But if Hope is in the final three, then you know the fanbase went overboard.
    You mean I can't use all 150 user ID's I have to vote for them?

+ Reply to Thread