+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: 10/25 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 10/25 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!

Was it a fake bottom 2? Because according to DI, they shouldn't have been in the bottom 2.

Oh Carrie Ann ...

I don't know...I don't remember if Tom said Didn't really like Rob's arrogance. Hopefully this doesn't come back to bite Hope next week, but I still think her time is running out. Her and Nancy will probably be the next to go, unless Nancy's fanbase is huge.

I loved CA's "oh no, he didn't" face when she heard Maks make the 'my show' comment. And rubbing Len's back and saying she won't let anyone talk to him like that? What are you, his mom? I think Len can take care of himself. He knows more about this business than you.
    Last edited by karalott; 10-25-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!

Was it a fake bottom 2? Because according to DI, they shouldn't have been in the bottom 2.

Oh Carrie Ann ...

The 3 times Maks and Hope were in the bottom 2, Tom said that one of the 2 couples were "not necessarily" in the bottom 2. When he said that tonight I knew they were safe!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I don't know...I don't remember if Tom said Didn't really like Rob's arrogance. Hopefully this doesn't come back to bite Hope next week, but I still think her time is running out. Her and Nancy will probably be the next to go, unless Nancy's fanbase is huge.

I am totally flabberghasted that Nancy is still here

Well . . .

Chaz is gone, but, I think this had become painful for him in more ways than one (dancewise, it just wasn't there), so . . .

It was time, I think.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    The 3 times Maks and Hope were in the bottom 2, Tom said that one of the 2 couples were "not necessarily" in the bottom 2. When he said that tonight I knew they were safe!
    They keep putting them in the fake bottom 2. What's up with that?

The women in my family love Derek, and they even agree that he is the golden boy. They also love Maks, and loved him for speaking up. I actually like Derek better this season, probably because Ricki's such an ego maniac, she makes him look humble.

But this show would not be the same without Maks. He is not only eye candy, he's also not afraid to say it like it is. Gotta love a man who actually mans up! Loved Kirstie's tweet to him.

VERY surprised Chaz got the boot, but pleasantly so. While I understand some people are more sensitive than others (I can be super sensitive, to be honest), I really don't get his idea that he was essentially being called a "fat troll" or anything else he was talking about. If he took offense to what Bruno said, I get that, but in light of the fact that Chaz was treated with beyond kid gloves all season by the three bozos in charge just makes the complaining ironic, at best. Bruno is a nutcase on this show, always has been. The worst thing he has ever said that I remember was that awful comment to Karina last season. That was vile, not stupid. However, Bruno saying stupid stuff is par for the course, not "bullying."

Now Rob and Nancy can exit stage left next, and I will be happier.

They will probably try even harder to get rid of Maks and Hope next week now. Meh. Maks is 110% right-- some walked (aka Chaz) and got an A for effort, while some do a heel lead and get reamed out six ways to Sunday. It's hypocrisy and bias at its worst. Now, whether or not the bias is because the judges are following marching orders from higher ups or because they're incompetent twits is another matter. I have always had respect for Len at least, but he has been petty this season. He does come across to me as if he hates Hope. He has since his nasty comments about not believing she was putting in the time needed to do well, she said she was putting the time in, and he snappily said he didn't believe her. Funny, I don't see him calling anyone else what amounts to a slacker or, essentially, a liar. Bruno and CA's stupidity must be rubbing off on him.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I am totally flabberghasted that Nancy is still here
    HLN and their shows are supporting her BIG time, so in a way I am not surprised. On the flip side, HLN is not exactly a high rated network, so it's hard to imagine it being that big of a help to her. I think part of it is she is still technically better than, say, Rob, and there is the Tristan factor. I adore him! My favorite new male pro since Derek first came on the show (that was back when I actually liked Derek...). I have never voted for them, but I bet some fans are voting for that duo for Tristan alone.
    karalott and TIA__MA like this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Way past time for Chaz to be gone. He was painful to watch. Rob should be next. Then Nancy. After that I don't care, as long as JR ends up with the mirror ball trophy.
    combatcutie likes this.

Cher is at it again on Twitter. Praising CA (way to inflate her ego some more, Cher...), essentially calling Bruno a no talent, arm-waving, rude guy, and Len a "Grumpy Old Man."

I fully understand being protective of your child, but still. Her son was treated more than generously, while people like Carson were insulted far worse for their dancing than Chaz ever was. Just silly, IMO. I'm glad that part of this season is over and done with. Now if only Rob would get the boot next... Khloe and her dramatics ("Give him a 9!") are riding my last nerve as well.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Well . . .

Chaz is gone, but, I think this had become painful for him in more ways than one (dancewise, it just wasn't there), so . . .

It was time, I think.
    I think so.I hope Maks and Hope are next.I enjoy Nancy. Rob ( meh) but at least he tries, I dont think Hope or Maks try at all.
    norealityhere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post

I loved CA's "oh no, he didn't" face when she heard Maks make the 'my show' comment. And rubbing Len's back and saying she won't let anyone talk to him like that? What are you, his mom? I think Len can take care of himself. He knows more about this business than you.
    Something is going on with this site!

I haven't seen the show yet ... can't wait to see CA's face. Also can't wait to see the judges faces when the crowd chants Hope's name.

Thanks for the updates!

+ Reply to Thread