+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 10/24 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/24 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I believe Helio got a 30 for his dance...so why the 9 for JR?! I have no clue!
    Cause Karina is not a Hough. Sadly if you don't have a last name that is either a Hough or Ballas you will always be underscored
    combatcutie likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Hasn't started here yet, but I wanted to chime in with one statement. If Maks leaves DWTS, so do I.
    I may be with you. First, no Maks And no eye candy or shirtless glory or gorgeous leather pants viewing However, Val wants to come back, but why? The favored ones are Derek, Mark, and Cheryl. Maks gets good partners but he's depended on for fireworks, fighting, drama, tears, and showmances. He'll probably never win. Tony could potentially give off fireworks and tears, but he's cannon fodder for the Kate Gosselin's of the cast. Kym and Karina are just there, and sometimes luck out. The show will probably move on to anoiting other favored pros, like bringing back Dmitry, giving Lacey a contender, possibly Tristan and Chelsie (I can dream), and adding more SYTYCD or hip hop cross overs that CA can gush over and be in her element. Oh, and Anna will continue to get cannon fodder, too.
    anemone and AZChristian like this.

No Maks???? > Count me in for no more DWTS...maybe thats why I loved last season cause Maks was there until the finales, plus I like chemisty he and Kristie had together. Dancing With the Stars contradicts itself so much..

I read that the producers only gave Tony, Kate Goesslin as a partner because he was the best pro dancer. But it seems to the judges and the producer that Derek is the best, so why don't they give him a partner like Kate or Bristol or a Chaz??? He's never going to be challenged and it's not fair. Even if the judges favour Mark or Cheryl they got partners that were no good, while Derek never had one
    AZChristian likes this.

This is OK, but the 60s dance and the USO-themed group dance are my favorites.

Does anybody know if Bruno acts a fool like this on Strictly?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Meh, didn't really like that group dance! My favorite is still from Gilles' season! I loved that one!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    This is OK, but the 60s dance and the USO-themed group dance are my favorites.

Does anybody know if Bruno acts a fool like this on Strictly?
    Yes. Although he was a tad bit calmer over there, until this season. Len's actually the nice judge over there.

The group swing from season 4 will forever be my favorite group dance. And I loved the group Viennese Waltz during season 2.

Kate said she was told her original choice of a pro wouldn't have been a good fit for her (likely Maks, who would have probably killed her, himself, or both). Poor Tony. I still feel sorry for him for all the partners he's had to endure.

So Hope's a goner tomorrow. I think she already was, but Maks's outburst likely confirmed it.

The group dance was really cute. The only low point was seeing Ricki and Derek do some kind of lift thing, it was all over the place and looked like Ricki was going to smother Derek's air supply while she climbed all over his head. Yuck. Way too beefy for that kind of movement. Sorry, it just doesn't look good w/ that much body up there around the guy's face. I'm not ever sure if that would've looked good with a stick-thin girl. It was just weird.

I think Maks called them out correctly. Some are judged on their 'trying' and others are judged on their actual dancing. Actually when Maks & Hope finished their dance, I told hubby that was the best dance from Hope and I thought she really enjoyed it. For some reason the judges have a hard on for Maks and Hope. I can also see Karina and JR behind Maks and Hope. Last week and this week, based on dancing and guys leading/girls following - JR should have gotten 2 30's. For his dancing - as leading and commanding - and Ricki as following - I see no comparison.
    karalott, nanarama and AZChristian like this.

FORT Fogey

Okay, I think Hope probably is toast unless there's a viewer backlash against the judges. But truly, it should be Chaz. At this point, there's really no hiding the fact that he's not at the same level as the rest of them. Even Nancy is capable of more.

I've managed to vote twice for J.R. and once for Hope, but I keep getting "circuits are busy" messages, which I haven't gotten all season. Maybe fans are riled....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    The group dance was really cute. The only low point was seeing Ricki and Derek do some kind of lift thing, it was all over the place and looked like Ricki was going to smother Derek's air supply while she climbed all over his head. Yuck. Way too beefy for that kind of movement. Sorry, it just doesn't look good w/ that much body up there around the guy's face. I'm not ever sure if that would've looked good with a stick-thin girl. It was just weird.
    I think the lift might have worked if it had been performed more quickly, but Ricki looked really uncomfortable about completing it, so it ended up looking really awkward. They probably should have given that kind of lift to one of the male stars with a female pro who's used to doing lifts, as opposed to Ricki who said going in that she was really uneasy about lifts.

+ Reply to Thread