+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 10/24 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/24 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I believe Helio got a 30 for his dance...so why the 9 for JR?! I have no clue!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    JR/Karina - fantastic!
    Karina looks cute in that wig.
    10- 9 from stingy Len - 10
    Maybe his knickers were still in a knot following that dust up with Maks.

Oh, for cat's sake, even in the number with KC when all the guys are dressed absolutely alike, Markie still has to break out the spats. It's not about you, Ballas. It's really not.
    jucamer likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Hasn't started here yet, but I wanted to chime in with one statement. If Maks leaves DWTS, so do I.
    combatcutie, karalott and jucamer like this.

I sure do miss Christian Perry!

THANK YOU GOD CARSON IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Damn I miss Carson - he brought life to this lifeless season!
    Seafox and ness like this.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    CA actually said something about respecting the judges? She's the worst one of all! The least consistant, and the biggest one who plays favorites! And she's been disrespectful before. Obviously, the judges won't admit their wrong, and the problem is, they'll hold it against said pro and their co-horts in the future. Len's comments about Hope not rehearsing enough were uncalled for. Comparing them to other couples, like the fight that went on between Maks and CA in season 11, is also uncalled for. if Maks wants to stay, I doubt he'll be shown the door. But I won't be surprised if he takes a break. Hopefully not forever This show will be missing something without him. But he spoke the truth. I'm sure the producers are loving it. But I hope ratings fall even more. The writing's on the wall, and Maks saw it, so why not go out fighting?

Kind of tough act to follow for J.R.
    Carrie Ann just sucks, period. She can't judge at all. Oh wait---she "magically" sees lifts and deducts points off a person who can dance and is a better dancer than the star who is with her "boytoy". I don't understand why the Judges are so soft on Chaz, maybe if they gave him real feedback he could improve a lot better. I don't have anything against Chaz, but if he's going to be a "Bristol" than this show is going to go down real fast. It's not like Cher can do anything to them.

Well, it obvious who they want out. We need a petition to get CA and Brooke outta here!!

I should check on her twiitter just to see someone will call her out, we should post pics about it.

Even Lacey admitted to "carrying" Chaz and that she couldn't do it anymore. At least Hope is making an effort. I hope she and Maks don't go.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    The point I actually agreed with was Maks basically saying that all the pros are busting their butts for the judges to then have them critique them unfairly. Like I said, I didn't think Hope did great, but I didn't think it was her worst dance ever and I really felt like Len was unfair to her - especially given the comments he gave to some of the others tonight.
    I know when Hope goes tomorrow, Maks will get blamed severly for it. And I'm sure the judges will completely say he was in the wrong, and they're completely right, and have their excuses why they judge the way they do. But he spoke a lot of feelings. And Hope was already a goner. So it's not Maks's fault. That 6 was harsh, and if they survive, and the judges keep blasting them, it'll be obvious they're being spiteful and petty.

I love Carson! "Maks you almost died! Hold me!" and I loved them scaring Chaz! Haha.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    The point I actually agreed with was Maks basically saying that all the pros are busting their butts for the judges to then have them critique them unfairly. Like I said, I didn't think Hope did great, but I didn't think it was her worst dance ever and I really felt like Len was unfair to her - especially given the comments he gave to some of the others tonight.
    Maks was absolutely on point when he said that some dancers are being judged on effort or perceived improvement while others are being expected to actually dance. I don't like it when the judges flat out say, as they said to J.R., that some of them are being held to a different standard. They should all be held to the same standard and judged against it. Otherwise, there really is no point to the judges' scores at all.
    karalott, Parkhillian and nanarama like this.

+ Reply to Thread