+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 10/24 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/24 DWTS13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Silly me. Once I saw the costumes, I assumed Tristan and Nancy would have music from Camelot,but no, it's Spamelot. Guess nobody but you know who is getting music from a long time classic musical. Anyone want to guess who gets the pimp spot.

Tristan did look cute as an Irish button in that number, however, and Nancy did seem to play to the audience more than ever before.

I think CA's nine is high, but once she gave Rob an eight, I suppose she had no choice--and no way was fangirl giving Rob less than an eight.

Yes! They brought Carson back as the creative director for the group dance. At least the rehearsal footage will be fun--and Carson looks every bit as good in his suits as Brooke Burke-Shoveit has ever looked in a gown, plus he can actually speak without the use of cue cards.

Nancy Grace is just vile. How the hell does she have fans?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

That's it! the 9 was for Tristan. CA must have found a new crush.

All the Nancy & Tristan conversations pre- and post-dance were a bit tense and awkward to watch. I understand it's a physically & mentally challenging situation for everyone, but when communication gets that terse in FRONT of the camera, there's probably even more of it occurring off-camera. Time for Nancy to go.

Not sure if it's just my imagination, or my lack of interest in any of the contestants, but this season seems very very boring. None of these people can dance except JR. Nobody is sharp. The pros are essentially dragging the contestants all over the floor. And the contestants look like they aren't putting much into it. Maybe it's because many of them are overweight, so the overall image is just a little slower, a little lower...

And yet the judges simply RAVE about some of these dances. Maybe I'm expecting too much, after this many seasons. I guess I have to remember that even though it's season 20 or so , these particular contestants have only been doin' it a few weeks.

I miss Carson. CA and Brooke need to go. They aren't even annoying that it's funny. It's painful. Their laughingstocks. Bring on Carson!

I wonder if the show wants Nancy to stay in. They might be desperate for any fake story arc/Tristan's newfound popularity/the publicity she brings on her own show.
    anemone likes this.

Really like David and Kym's number!
    Seafox likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

David looks like he's thinking way too much out there. In fact, I think that, so far, we've seen the results of everyone having to learn two dances in one week for the first time. I don't think it's a big accident that the last three dancers will be Chaz, Rikki, and J.R. either. Though Chaz shouldn't be in the final three, however nice a guy he may be, it wouldn't surprise me terribly if that were the final three.

I think the judge's comments were actually pretty gentle for David--and everyone's scores thus far have been about the same.

Len's scores seem to be pretty on point, so far.

OK.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Just a quick side point: is anyone else having trouble getting anything other than the first five comments or so to come up when accessing tonight's discussion thread from the main DWTS page?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Just a quick side point: is anyone else having trouble getting anything other than the first five comments or so to come up when accessing tonight's discussion thread from the main DWTS page?
    I had trouble editing a comment earlier, but that was it.

+ Reply to Thread