+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 10/17 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Say it isn't so! I could see why Carson and Chaz would stay longer based on fan bases, but Nancy and Rob ... really?
    it seems like they don't want Carson around, unless he's bringing in a massive fan vote and they figure they can give him low scores and bitch it won't matter. But I guess the Kardashian angle with Rob and Chaz's backstory, and Nancy's "softer" side is more appealing. Just a guess on my part. I expect them to start digging into David here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Ricki's dress - ick.
    Music - double ick.
    I'm on the West Coast, can't wait to see her dress and music! I'll agree with your post blindly, and how worried does she look right before the dance?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    . . . Guess that guarantees that Ricki will get at least two tens....
    Guess NOT.
    8-8-8 24
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    I'm on the West Coast, can't wait to see her dress and music! I'll agree with your post blindly, and how worried does she look right before the dance?
    Doesn't it seem like Derek's partnerships have been the same thing since season 9 (and maybe before). His partner freaking out, not being able to keep up, crying, having a medical emergency, going out onstage and either getting overpraised if they're mediocre or looking like a pro if she's a ringer (and yet the judges still in awe a professional dancer could move that well), they get high scores, cry some more, dance around backstage like the happy little trolls...yeah, I hope Derek and Mark both get movie offers next season. At least then CA will have to find some other eye candy to feed on.

ETA: Wow, I'm impressed. They didn't even take the top of the leaderboard. I figured it was coming (it always does), but figured that'd be down the road. So did J.R. finally get the spot he should have been in twice before?

FORT Fogey

And here come the tens...Though I didn't think you were supposed to break hold in a foxtrot.

Oh, my....Bruno and CA are actually being critical. I'm guessing still nines, though. Len is actually being critical, though he's saying it wasn't their worst dance. Ricki looks absolutely stunned, as if she can't imagine getting any criticism from the judges. Wonder how ironic Tom was being when he said Derek can't be a genius every week.

Straight 8s? You mean they won't even be in second? They're tied with H/M? Not that they're going anywhere, of course, except probably right back to the top of the leader board next week. Guess this was their obligatory less-than-perfect week. What stunned me is that they actually got called out for doing something that was, indeed, wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    it seems like they don't want Carson around, unless he's bringing in a massive fan vote and they figure they can give him low scores and bitch it won't matter. But I guess the Kardashian angle with Rob and Chaz's backstory, and Nancy's "softer" side is more appealing. Just a guess on my part. I expect them to start digging into David here soon.
    Oh gawd ... Nancy does that "softer" side every night right after she's ripped her cash cow to shreds.
    Allie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Ricki's dress - ick.
    Music - double ick.
    That dress was just completely distracting in addition to being ugly. I realize they had those tiered ruffle skirts in the 80s, but they don't work on the dance floor very well.

FORT Fogey

Anyone else catch that there's going to be a special dance tomorrow night where Mark and Derek dance with a girl who's overcome tremendous obstacles? I really hope they don't over dance her.

Ricki's dress - ick.
    Music - double ick.
    Oh GAWD!!! My ears, my EARS!!! They're bleeding! Please make it stop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Anyone else catch that there's going to be a special dance tomorrow night where Mark and Derek dance with a girl who's overcome tremendous obstacles? I really hope they don't over dance her.
    I don't think Derek does the overdancing so bad. Mark's the one who doesn't seem to get the fact that being in a duo/couple/partnership means it's not all about you and your dancing.

+ Reply to Thread