+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 9/27 DWTS 13 'Encore' and Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 9/27 DWTS 13 'Encore' and Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Not sure what show you were watching, but Maks wasn't in the bottom. Mark could star in the remake of Showboat
    I was half asleep, I thought he was.Wishful thinking maybe I dont love Mark( sorry if you are a hater) I enjoy his footwork. Maks could be in bodice ripping contest, I am not fan of seeing a dancer shirtless to be special
    LOL

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was half asleep, I thought he was.Wishful thinking maybe I dont love Mark( sorry if you are a hater) I enjoy his footwork. Maks could be in bodice ripping contest, I am not fan of seeing a dancer shirtless to be special
    LOL
    I think Hope/Maks will be around a few weeks. I don't know if I see them making the finals, but I'll dream. However, if David was that close to going home, makes me wonder if we'll be in for some miserable surprises this season. I think J.R. and Ricki will probably be in the finals, possibly Mark, but I'll hope not. Since the ratings are down from last season (and last year's fall season), the show may try and milk Derek, Rob, Nancy, Chaz, J.R., and David as long as they can.

To each their own, but Maks can go shirtless anytime, any dance as far as I'm concerned
    jucamer likes this.

LOL

In or out of a shirt - to me Maks IS special Not a Mark hater - but intensely dislike
    karalott and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    In or out of a shirt - to me Maks IS special Not a Mark hater - but intensely dislike
    I'd like Maks regardless, but going shirtless is an added bonus. And I'm with you on Mark-I don't hate any of the pros, but intense dislike sums it up. I think I was a fan of them all at one point or another (Lacey's the only one I was never digging).
    jucamer likes this.

I find him greasy ,and I dont need to his his chest.Nice foot footwork would be good..I hope he doesn't last very long, he's not going to win this year

Go Derek! vbg

I find him greasy ,and I dont need to his his chest.Nice foot footwork would be good..I hope he doesn't last very long, he's not going to win this year

Go Derek! vbg
    Unfortuantely for me, you're probably right. At this point, based on their own popularity and/or the popularity of their pro, I'm betting on a J.R., Ricki, Kristin final 3. I do think it's possible for someone else to slip in there, but I think it'll be at least two of those couples. Finding out David was really bottom 2 with fans votes and judges scores combined should make us realize that anything's possible, but I think Derek's popular enough with fans and the 3 Stooges to take Ricki to the finals. J.R. seems to be the break out star this year, and I guess the closest to a ringer that we have. I have a hard time seeing anyone else in the finals, but whoever it is will probably be third, unless they really step it up, someone else has a bad week, or there's a shocking elimination. Who knows what TPTB will do if ratings go down anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567