+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 9/26 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/26 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Sigh. More evidence as to why the jive should be held later in the competition. It's just too fast and technical for most "stars" to handle so early in the competition.

It does seem that they're sticking to just two dances per week thus far. I much prefer that. It makes it easier to compare who's doing well and who's not.

FORT Fogey

While I reserve my right to completely change my mind about this later, thus far, the judges seem to be doing a better job this season of pointing out what's right and what's wrong with each dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    While I reserve my right to completely change my mind about this later, thus far, the judges seem to be doing a better job this season of pointing out what's right and what's wrong with each dancer.
    Yeah.

It's a little scary, 'cause I'm wondering in the back of my mind just when it is that they're gonna drink the Kool-Aid and revert back to their usual selves.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Ok.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    i hope they stick with that. Maybe TPTB finally caught on and caught flack after pushing Mark into the finals last season, while Ralph got railroaded over. I much prefer the judges giving decent scores (not 9s and 10s week 2), and constructive criticism that'll help the star improve. Not nitpicking at minor details and going after their pros. I liked last week that the highest score was 22. I don't care to have drama, infighting, showmances, or over praising their chosen ones and knowing this early who's making the finals based on editing and bias.
    ness likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Yeah.

It's a little scary, 'cause I'm wondering in the back of my mind just when it is that they're gonna drink the Kool-Aid and revert back to their usual selves.
    Yeah, well, I'm still wondering if they've super-glued Bruno to his chair or just seat belted him in (though obviously he got loose last week during the pro dance).

I don't know why the crowd is booing. Those scores were pretty much in line with H/M and certainly fair given the problems David had with the dance.

Oh, Val, UGLY glasses.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Whoah.

This dance is not NATURAL for her?

Elisabetta needs to explain to me just who these dances ARE natural for!

ETA . . .

Uh-oh.

This is NOT going great . . .

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

So I guess Ricki and Chaz are getting saved until the end again? And poor Kardashian boy is, too?

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    Will someone PLEASE break into Mark's trailer and steal all of his spats? I'd give you a chocolate bar if you're successful! That's two weeks in a row he's worn them. I know he does it to bring the attention to his feet instead of his partner's feet. Too bad he doesn't have confidence in his partner.
    I'll kick in a whole bag of chocolates if somebody will just break in and steal MARK. They can even leave the spats; just take MARK away!!
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 09-26-2011 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Font color

+ Reply to Thread