+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 9/26 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 9/26 Show Discussion DWTS 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

I don't think Ricki is ready for that outfit . . .from what I saw when they entered.
    Last edited by tango7; 09-26-2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: typo

Seems about right, I think.

Oh, well . . .
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Maks' costume doesn't do much for him - I like to see more chest not the buttoned shirt. Shorts, OK, but not diggin' the knee socks. I really liked the dance, they kept up the energy all the way through, I think Hope did it justice.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Geez, Brooke is looking all Ertha Kitt as Catwoman tonight.

Given that they got straight 7s last week, their 6-7-6 seems fair. In fact, I'd say Len was a bit generous, because it wasn't as good as their performance last week.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hope is quite the masculine dancer, but I guess that is not surprising. She was OK.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    I don't think Ricki is ready for that outfit . . .fro what I saw when they entered.
    I had the same thought--it just did nothing for her. And not to be indelicate, but a number of the women look like they could use more support up top if they're going to have low cut tops on.

Let's see how long it takes Mark to overdance Kristen.
    Last edited by ness; 09-26-2011 at 08:21 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Will someone PLEASE break into Mark's trailer and steal all of his spats? I'd give you a chocolate bar if you're successful! That's two weeks in a row he's worn them. I know he does it to bring the attention to his feet instead of his partner's feet. Too bad he doesn't have confidence in his partner.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

That was really pretty good!

Still didn't take him long to steamroll her in some places, though.

And what's up with that faux hawk of his?

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    Will someone PLEASE break into Mark's trailer and steal all of his spats? I'd give you a chocolate bar if you're successful! That's two weeks in a row he's worn them. I know he does it to bring the attention to his feet instead of his partner's feet. Too bad he doesn't have confidence in his partner.
    Amen, brother . . .

That gimmick has gotten old, and everybody can see through it, now.

+ Reply to Thread