+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 9/20 Meet the Cast and Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/20 Meet the Cast and Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Meta-Peta out. No shock there.

Would have loved for Nancy to be humiliated this way, though.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I feel sorry for Peta. She looks as if she's about to faint. Meta-ron doesn't look like he much cares one way or another.

And, unfortunately, one of the two new pros isn't going to last more than a week, which is going to make it difficult to tell whether they were any good in the first place.

Too bad for Peta, but I don't think Ron particularly wanted to be there--he actually cheered about going home. But it is nice of him to direct all the attention and praise onto his partner.
    GoingInCircles likes this.

Wow the basketball player leaves first. He was one of the best of the first cast-offs

Poor Peta . . .

But Metta could not dance worth a hot --- OR cold! --- damn.

I'm not boohooing about it.

Maybe NEXT week, Elisabetta'll go.

And I have to give Metta his props . . .

At LEAST he didn't act out like a two-year-old at being booted.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Eww Kardashian safe
    At least we're spared the horror and destruction of Hurricane Khloe.

Not unhappy to see Ron leave, his ego is just TOO much for me. Plus, if I had to watch the man play with that darn hat one more night, I think I'd throw my remote at my TV.
    ness likes this.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    LOL!

If Tom weren't on, this show wouldn't work, I think.
    Ron is such a good sport, and very appreciative towards Peta. Give her another chance show!

As for Tom, I think that's why Brooke looks so bad next to him. It'd be bad enough without him, but the man is so witty, quick, funny, and charismatic. I think we would have a whole season devoted to the moments and one liners he's put out there!

So glad Val and Maks are through to next week, as well as Hope, Chyna, J.R., Carson, and Chaz.

Should be interesting next week with the quickstep and jive. I feel like that's going to seperate the pack more.
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    When Nancy goes, how about we lose Mark and switch Tristan over to Kristin?
    I clicked Like, can I click: Please, oh, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    jucamer likes this.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Gah, my cable went out at around 7:45 and just came back on. Wouldn't you know. So, Ron and Peta, eh? I really thought it would be Elisabetta. I'm happy they get another shot, b/c I wasn't impressed with either her or Val last night. I did enjoy Peta, so I feel sorry for her. I wish it had been Rob.

Quickstep and jive next week, Kara? You're right, that should separate the pack quite nicely! Here's hoping Chynna can do well in a quicker number! And that Rob and Ricki falter (I can dream, right?)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac View Post
    Gah, my cable went out at around 7:45 and just came back on. Wouldn't you know. So, Ron and Peta, eh? I really thought it would be Elisabetta. I'm happy they get another shot, b/c I wasn't impressed with either her or Val last night. I did enjoy Peta, so I feel sorry for her. I wish it had been Rob.

Quickstep and jive next week, Kara? You're right, that should separate the pack quite nicely! Here's hoping Chynna can do well in a quicker number! And that Rob and Ricki falter (I can dream, right?)
    I'll be hoping right along with you, at least about Rob. I think he'll last longer than he should, but that his end is near. I just don't care to see his family in the audience. Glad Bruno bit back at Khloe's outburst. All the VW couples have the jive next week, and I'm really thinking he'll be the worst of the bunch. I'm most anxious to see Ricki, Chyna,and Hope. Ricki bored me this week, so I'll be curious what she'll look like in a much faster paced, energetic dance, and if it shows what advantage she has. I'm worried Hope won't do so hot with the latin dances. She and Maks are still gorgeous together. I fully expect J.R. to totally nail it, or be close to it. Of those doing the quickstep, I can only see Chaz and Nancy struggling. But I wouldn't be surprised if a jive dancer goes home (hopefully Rob), or if Elisabetta's lack of fan base catches up with her.

I thought it was cute how surprised she and Val looked at being safe. I'm with those above who think Ron didn't mind being voted off. I won't miss him, but feel bad for Peta. Loved all the pro numbers tonight. The LMFAO was the most energetic and fun one in awhile. I wonder if Len was wondering when it'd be over once Bruno took his shirt off.

+ Reply to Thread