+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: 9/19 Season Premiere Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 9/19 Season Premiere Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Damn, she's good. Mark is still a spazz. Guess we'll be suffering through Mark for a few weeks. Although like the previous two routines, I felt like it wasmissing something. It had more content, but...it seems like the theme for the night is walking around on the stage.

I take that back, the last half of that was standing and posing. CA has a girl crush. She's excited and has that tone in her voice. It'll be a long season with her and these two. Len said lots were going on and it was lively, but said she went into her shell; Bruno loves bad girls with hot hips and knows she has the full package.

Well, I hate to admit it, but she is the first one I see with some potiental...booo! Audrina was better though
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

OMG I can't stand him and those faces he makes !!!!!!!!!!!

KC's not very energetic - definitely something lacking there.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

You know, I thought the opening was a little slow too--it seemed like everyone was being very careful coming down those steps. I wonder if they're slippery or something.

The new set seems overly large, which gives the novice dancers even more space to have to cover.

Gag. Mark is already announcing that he's not a dancer who's afraid to take risks, so I guess he's learned very little from last season. And, natually, the spats are back. I'm not seeing all this natural talent Mark thought Kristin had. She seems a bit overly careful to me too--and she has exactly one facial expression. I don't see her as a ringer either. But now CA is going on about her like she's tremendous. I just don't see it--and apparently Len saw her taking too much care too.

Does anyone really believe Bruno loves a hot girl with hot hips who can give him hot action?
    karalott likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kristen Cavaleri: Mark is back with his spats. Kristen did OK. Looks like she'll be able to improve.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Well, I hate to admit it, but she is the first one I see with some potiental...booo! Audrina was better though
    Audrina was definitely better--and I never watched either of them on their shows, so it's not like I had any kind of preference going in.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    16 for Rob?

No way.
    Maybe the judges were afraid Khloe would beat them up.
    jucamer likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Kristin and J.R. were rumored to be the heavy front runners way ahead of the pack. If that's the case, either they lied about Kristin, or it's going to be a really bad season. I was expecting ringer material when I heard that. She definitely held back, but I don't think there was a lot of dancing. It seems like it's all turning, posing, standing, repeat steps.

I would hope everyone had a dress rehearsal on the new stage. But it seemed very long when they were being announced. The music seemed dull, even though it's the same they use every season. Tom didn't sound overly enthusiastic. Brooke is Brooke. There's definitely excitement and enthusiasim missing tonight.

FORT Fogey

Re Brooke's dress tonight (which is usually the most animated portion of Brooke's performance): Anyone else think she went shopping with Rachel from BB?
    norealityhere likes this.

+ Reply to Thread