+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: J.R. Martinez & Karina Smirnoff: Season 13

Re: J.R. Martinez & Karina Smirnoff: Season 13

I think he will be around until the end. I think his story is impossible to not get behind. Add to that his personality which was amazing - man, I just fell in love with him last night. Finally, the man can dance! I think he will be hard to beat. I know it's really early and a whole lot can happen - but I will compare it to Gilles and Shawn at the end of season 8. Even Gilles said going into the finale, he did not want to be the one who beat the Olympic darling. I think it will be similar with JR, if he makes it to the finale (which, based on last night, he should).
    karalott likes this.

J.R.and Karina are so cute together. I loved watching their Viennese Waltz. Even though Karina is not one of my favorite pros, I do hope J.R. goes far. I hope his career goes even further.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Karina isn't one of my favorites, either, in terms of her personality. But I can't not root for J.R. He has everything that is rootable about him. Even after all he's been through, he can still turn it around, have a laugh, and not pity himself or have people around him do it. I really can't wait to see their jive next week. I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up on the top of the leaderboard again. While I question how most others will transition from ballroom to latin (or vice versa) next week, I think J.R. will come out with that pretty smile and glowing personality and give another amazing performance.

Wow. I can see this guy winning. I love a man with a sense of humor and after what this man has been through...the fact that he still has one is simply amazing to me. I absolutely adore him. I think I have a tiny crush on him...
    karalott likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Wow. I can see this guy winning. I love a man with a sense of humor and after what this man has been through...the fact that he still has one is simply amazing to me. I absolutely adore him. I think I have a tiny crush on him...
    Yep, me too, JavaJo! That whole behind the scenes footage last night with him making the joke about his ear?? OMG, I just continue to love this man and be in awe of his attitude and outlook every day!! He is a beautiful man - inside and out. The fact that he is also a hero - yep, I'm swooning!
    karalott likes this.

FORT Fogey

Get in line, JavaJo and KatesMom! I've had a crush on him for about 2-3 years, ever since he showed up on All My Children playing Brot Monroe!

Who is John Galt?

Fabulous attitude, adorable personality, and wonderful dancer - what's not to love about this guy . . and a hero to boot. He was the best of the night!!

That joke about his ear had me laughing out loud. He's very charming!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Didn't watch the original broadcast but caught his segments on YouTube. Definitely has the charisma & drive & talent to end up in the finale.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Add me to the "IGACOJR" list! (I've got a crush on J.R. list) What incredible spirit this man has! Add on the facts that he's graceful, can dance and has charisma - he's got MY vote!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast