+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Rob Kardashian & Cheryl Burke: Season 13

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: Rob Kardashian & Cheryl Burke: Season 13

There are some uninteresting dancers this year, Rob being one of them. I'd rather see Nancy stay on than him.

If so many people dislike his family and not watch their show then how does that show still run? There has to be lots more people that like them than doesn't like them. I don't like the show and I don't like them.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I don't watch any of the Kardashian shows so other than recognizing his name, I knew nothing about this kid when the show started. That said, I thought his performance improved a ton over last weeks and he seems to be having fun and taking the whole thing fairly serious. While he's not a favorite for me, I don't dislike him and won't mind if a couple of other stars leave before him.
    Arielflies and Fanny Mare like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'll never understand the fascination with the Kardashian's. I've watched their show and was somewhat hooked on Kortney/Khloe Take Miami. But I just can't warm to Rob. I find him and Cheryl both bordering on arrogant and entitled. I don't think he's long for the show, unless his sister's do have a bigger fanbase than Kim had when she was on. His jive was better this week, and he looked like he was having more fun. But a 21? Nope.

And Khloe already got called out for comments she made about Elisabetta, but now it looks like Rob's got the big mouth:

Rob Kardashian Claims Dancing With The Stars Cheating Scandal | RumorFix

Dancing with the Stars Rob Kardashian is making a bombshell claim that a married celebrity is having an affair with their married dance partner!

PICTURES: Dancing with the Stars Couples

The reality star made the shocking comment Thursday morning on Mojo in The Morning.

Rob says, “I know some of the couples on the show — some of the celebrities that are married … and some professionals that are married, that are having an affair with their partner.”

Rob wouldn’t name names, but made it clear that he is not hooking up with his partner Cheryl Burke saying, “I’m not bringing that weirdness into our little circle.:
    I don't believe it coming from him but I doubt he's making any friends with comments like that. Especially since Chynna and Tony are the only duo that are married and partnered together. Anna's the only other married pro, and Karina's engaged.

I have to wonder if these people who are merely 'famous for being famous' have obnoxious agents/managers who encourage them to do and say outrageous things like that, just for publicity's sake. I don't think Rob is clever enough to think up stunts like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I have to wonder if these people who are merely 'famous for being famous' have obnoxious agents/managers who encourage them to do and say outrageous things like that, just for publicity's sake. I don't think Rob is clever enough to think up stunts like this.
    He must have a pretty good one since he's already doing damage control (either that or Cheryl threatened him). I guess anything to raise his profile and get people to tune in and vote for him:

As you guys can tell by my tweets, I tend to joke around a lot, and some of the things I said during an interview were taken out of context. I have nothing but respect for everyone who’s on DWTS. They know it and I know it and we all have a lot of fun together.
    Not sure what's so funny about making up stories of married celebs/pros hooking up. There's enough talk every season about people hooking up behind the scenes (I've heard it's common among the pros), but singling out those that are married probably isn't making nice with anyone.
    Last edited by karalott; 09-29-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Hopefully this will make people not vote for him so he'll be gone next week.
    karalott likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    ... but singling out those that are married probably isn't making nice with anyone.
    Especially since it seems this remark is directed at Tony and Chynna.

FORT Fogey

I listened to the interview with Rob in which he says he knows of married celebrities AND pros on the show having affairs with their partners. It really doesn't make any sense except for Tony and Chyna and JR Martinez, and for JR it still doesn't make sense since Karina is married.

The only other person - celebrity or pro - who is married to my knowledge is Nancy G. And for she and Tristan to be having an affair seems near impossible (sorry, Nancy G).

It COULD be David Arquette because I don't hink his divorce is finalized, but ... who knows. I'm sure affairs happen all the time on this show.

I honestly like this couple. Hope they win. Will throw them all my votes from now on.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast