+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Kristin Cavallari & Mark Ballas: Season 13

Re: Kristin Cavallari & Mark Ballas: Season 13

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Obviously, I'm in the minority around here but I like Mark and think he's a very talented dancer. Sorry to see he and Kristin go. I think she was a very good dancer but, alas, she has no.fan.base.at.all. It's a killer!
    I dont mind Mark, I am in the minority regarding Maks,I think he's boring and his shirt aways has to be open, I dont think much of his choreography.

Go Derek!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Mark is an excellent dancer and he's done some terrific choreorgraphy. It's his attitude and over-dancing that suck.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont mind Mark, I am in the minority regarding Maks,I think he's boring and his shirt aways has to be open, I dont think much of his choreography.

Go Derek!
    One of the reasons I love him In regards to choregraphy, I admit I'm bored by the majority of the pros. Not enough to want them to take a season off (with a few exceptions-I didn't miss Derek or Lacey, and wouldn't miss Cheryl or Mark). Although I'd rather Derek stick around over Mark. Makes me wonder how the pro line up will look for next season. Usually, spring seasons have odd numbers, with the women celebs being odd numbered to the male celebs. This season, there's 6 popular male pros, and we don't have Louis or Dmitry. So I wonder who will wind up getting axed next season, if it is odd numbered female celebs.

I liked Mark up until season 7. I started disliking him, but he was okay with Shawn (minus that hideous lindy hop outfit, his OTT Michael Jackson impressions, continuing the fish faces, and outdancing Shawn in some numbers). Season 9 is when the dislike fully kicked in and I haven't enjoyed him since. I get bored by Derek. Not really dislike there, as I think as a person he comes across enjoyable (if a little entitled, but they all pretty much do to some extent), and I enjoy him in the pro numbers more than with his celeb.
    Last edited by karalott; 10-10-2011 at 08:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234