+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: Hope Solo & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Season 13

Re: Hope Solo & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Season 13

Well, Hope is now claiming that she's never been hit before in her life. So, all those allegations against Maks and your coach she made in her book are....false?

Hope Solo Defends Jerramy Stevens On Twitter, As Media Continue To Scrutinize Her Personal Life

"It's unfortunate what the media can do to judge before the facts are out there. It's hard to see, but it's a hard truth, and it's part of life," she told the Associated Press. "I'm happy. I'm happily married. I would never stand for domestic violence. I've never been hit in my life."
    karalott and GabbyG like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Well, Hope is now claiming that she's never been hit before in her life. So, all those allegations against Maks and your coach she made in her book are....false?

Hope Solo Defends Jerramy Stevens On Twitter, As Media Continue To Scrutinize Her Personal Life
    LMAO this chick is cray cray!
    karalott and bee stung lips like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think her hubby better run.

Wonder how long before a sex tape "accidentally" gets leaked?
    Last edited by karalott; 11-30-2012 at 08:41 PM.
    bee stung lips and jucamer like this.

Looks like someone's in trouble again:

Soccer star Hope Solo accused of domestic assault - CNN.com

Nice to see that Hope's keeping it classy, as usual
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Because this is on my local news, they interviewed some neighbors who said that this was not the first altercation.

OK.

Based on at LEAST two stories I recall reading about Hope (including the CNN link posted by TIA_MA, above), there've been at least TWO incidents she was involved in where police were called, she was judged as being intoxicated on scene, and blood was present on scene.

Then, there were also her allegations that Maks slapped her when she was partnered with him on DWTS.

Please.

Seems to me as though she needs some deep mental assistance, for sure.

It's become TOO clear that something between her ears just is not RIGHT.

After this, ESPECIALLY, I honestly do hope that she gets the help she so obviously and desperately needs.

JMHO.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Newbie

Hope has a very dysfunctional family to say the least.

The night before her wedding, her brother called the police (four times, actually) because Hope, her fiancé, and various family members had gotten into a brawl after drinking and smoking pot. A female family member - "an innocent bystander" - was knocked to the ground during the fight and dislocated her hip. A stun gun had been used on somebody. Various Solos had blood on them. Her fiancé was arrested and she bailed him out the next morning and then went ahead with the wedding.

So, no surprises here...
    ness, jucamer and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Hope has a very dysfunctional family to say the least.

The night before her wedding, her brother called the police (four times, actually) because Hope, her fiancé, and various family members had gotten into a brawl after drinking and smoking pot. A female family member - "an innocent bystander" - was knocked to the ground during the fight and dislocated her hip. A stun gun had been used on somebody. Various Solos had blood on them. Her fiancé was arrested and she bailed him out the next morning and then went ahead with the wedding.

So, no surprises here...
    Sweeeeet Jesus.

No surprises here, indeed.

Yep.

Sounds like the whole LOT of 'em need some serious mental aid.

SMH.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

How not surprising. Another altercation involving the ever so lovely Ms. Solo. SMH That woman, and her family, it seems, are in serious need of some help. Mentally and otherwise.
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread