+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: Hope Solo & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Season 13

Re: Hope Solo & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Season 13

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Wendy Williams said what type of thing? She wasn't partnered with Maks and wasn't around the set long enough (didn't she go the first week?)
    Wendy has consistently made comments about how things are set up a certain way on DWTS and you have to play their script. You have to do certain things the way they want or you get the boot. When shenanigans are mentioned about DWTS, Wendy will wink at the camera, laugh and then move on. She stops short of giving details, but she is VERY critical of the show.

Oh, the contestants are there for a long time before the show first starts getting their first numbers ready.

I don't know if the stories are true, but I do think things are not as authentic as the viewers are led to believe. Some years the scoring has been so horrific that is was comical. And it was obvious the judges were bound and determined to get some good dancers out of there, so their pet could win. I do believe that. (Recall the Karate Kid?)
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Wendy has consistently made comments about how things are set up a certain way on DWTS and you have to play their script. You have to do certain things the way they want or you get the boot. When shenanigans are mentioned about DWTS, Wendy will wink at the camera, laugh and then move on. She stops short of giving details, but she is VERY critical of the show.

Oh, the contestants are there for a long time before the show first starts getting their first numbers ready.

I don't know if the stories are true, but I do think things are not as authentic as the viewers are led to believe. Some years the scoring has been so horrific that is was comical. And it was obvious the judges were bound and determined to get some good dancers out of there, so their pet could win. I do believe that. (Recall the Karate Kid?)
    Oh I truly believe that it's not ALL reality But I take issue with her saying things about Maks. If she knew something about the allegations from Hope, you can't tell me that SHE of all people wouldn't have said something long before now.
    AZChristian likes this.

I guess assault accusations are a hobby for Hope. According to People.com, she married this guy anyway. She has issues and I never believed Maks did what she said he did. I really don't believe it now.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I didn't really have an opinion on the Maks thing with Hope....but now, I feel sorry for the guy for having to live through the weeks with her. She apparently is a nutcase....married the guy ( with a long criminal record) the day after they got into the police-calling brawl.

Can you say nutjob?????

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Sounds like vindication for our Maks to me!

Maybe her last name is an indication of how she should spend the rest of her life.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I don't think this will be the last we hear of domestic violence from these two. She accused her former coach and Maks of hitting her, yet nothing ever backed up her claims (not even alleged eye witnesses). This may have been the real deal, but she'd greatly benefit from some therapy, if she's not already getting some. And I don't mean drawing more attention to herself and going on Dr. Phil or Dr. Drew.

Maks had more support in his corner than Hope had backers of her claims, especially since it was well over a year after it happened, DWTS would never be able to keep that secret, and she had a book to promote. Never believed her, and certainly don't now.
    Florimel, Shoepie, TIA__MA and 2 others like this.

Jeremy Stevens has a long history of doing stupid things and being arrested so I'm not surprised he is at it again. I would never wish that kind of relationship on anyone so I hope that she gets out of the relationship if this is true. Although, it has been reported they are married so I'm guessing that's not the case.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Seems Hope's new hubby was arrested again (2nd time in 2 weeks). This time for violating probation. Way to pick em Hope!
    AZChristian likes this.

+ Reply to Thread