+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: Season 13

Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: Season 13

Chaz Bono:

Pro: Lacey Schwimmer

Formerly Chastity Bono, the 42-year-old is the only child of Sonny Bono and Cher. In May 2010, Chaz Bono legally changed his gender and name, following a two-year physical and social transition from female to male. The documentary, "Becoming Chaz," premiered at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival, earning Bono three Emmy nominations
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: Season 13

Don't like Lacey, so I wouldn't care if they left early just because of her. I don't mind Chaz. I'm not looking forward to the controversy following him this season, but the show will survive, kids will be fine, the earth won't fall of its axis, and the groups that are outraged will find something else that's pointless to turn their venom to. Chaz seems boring and subdued, if anything. I'm not betting on his dancing being great, but the whole controversy will probably carry him through.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I'm interested to see how Chaz will do. Scuttlebut says that he's working really hard, so I'm hoping for a fairly good performance.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

From media reports, he seems to be putting his all into this, so hopefully he'll come out and surprise people. He does seem on the shy side, so I'm curious to see how he'll do once the show starts.

I'm hoping he's around long enough for the physical activity to benefit him. I've read that he's really wanting to lose weight and has been going to the gym. I don't know...I guess I'm hoping the audience embraces him and that he does well. I think he's very brave to even come on the show. Shy or not, I have to applaud his courage.
    ClosetRTWatcher and KatesMom like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm hoping he's around long enough for the physical activity to benefit him. I've read that he's really wanting to lose weight and has been going to the gym. I don't know...I guess I'm hoping the audience embraces him and that he does well. I think he's very brave to even come on the show. Shy or not, I have to applaud his courage.
    I completely agree.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I have to applaud his courage, as well.
    I can't even imagine what it must have been like growing up with larger than life personalities like Chaz did.
    That would be hard for anyone; but someone who was shy and insecure like he was, it had to be doubly difficult.

On another note, did any of you notice that picture of Lacey? Does she look like she has a whole new face? WTH??!!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I have to applaud his courage, as well.
    On another note, did any of you notice that picture of Lacey? Does she look like she has a whole new face? WTH??!!!
    Now that you mention it, her face does look a little tight. I hope it is just a bad shot.

I will be rooting for him as long as he can dance.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Chaz Bono has so much spirit; I hope he has huge support from judges, friends, family, and audience; and hope his dancing is good. I'd love to see him catch big breaks cause it sounds like he is working hard. He deserves a lot of credit! Go Chaz !!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Saw a clip of him somewhere the other day and it was embarrassing to say the least. Can't explain it, but his dancing was horrible. One of those....oh no, please.....please stop. Kinda like Buzz or Master P.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast